What extinct or endangered animal would you like to hunt and what rifke wouod you use ?

I say try and get a grand slam of these with an Apache, but here is the catch. It's guns are turned to semi auto. Good luck! Hope you are a Top Gun like pilot. Course I like the idea of the 4 bore H&H too! Might want to have several of them with very close by gun bearers cause these upland waterfowl hunt back! 😅
HAHAHA! I can hear my dad saying he would want to use the P51 Mustang. He was a fighter pilot in WWII.

I could introduce you to my sister in law. It should be the same. 🤥🫣
I can remember being 4 years old in a movie theatre in a small town. Before the movie started they ran the infamous clip of bigfoot crossing a river. Some guy hollared out "Hey Joe! That's your mother in law!" Can't remember what movie we saw, but even at 4 years old that comment was priceless and the memory resurfaces once in a while and still brings a smile to my face. The entire theatre erupted with loud loud laughter. All I know is that Joe's mother in law must have been tall dark and hairy !

I killed a trophy Brontosaurus last year on a private island in the middle of the Pacific with a 416 Barret.

Attachments

• dinohunt.jpg
    dinohunt.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 56
Wolves in the lower 48. The "rifke" I "wouod" use is a 2000 lb bomb to eliminate the whole pack like our forefathers eliminated. If you have an urge to see a wolf, adopt a German Shepherd. We don't need packs of wild dogs harrasing our game and farm animals.

Last edited:
Being in Australia, I would hunt any of the extinct large marsupials, like a wombat that was larger than today's bears with my 500 Nitro Express 3 1/4" or my 600OK. There was also a large cross between a koala and kangaroo that would be good for a 375 Weatherby or 416 Rigby…

Cheers.
There's also that "Megalania prisca" beast…a gigantic monitor lizard over 20 feet long, a scaled up Komodo dragon in many ways, and they think the first people to arrive in Australia, indigenous Polynesians, almost certainly did encounter this monster. Might be the reason it's extinct to, they may not have hunted it directly but outcompeted it as hunters and deprived it of its normal food sources.