TB Dominus

It hasn't been 15 months since April of 2021? I'm confused haha

And if you used the Silencer Shop Kiosk the Form 4 wasn't efiled in April 2021, it was still paper filed but Silencer Shop preped electronically and you signed via Right Signature?
I said my last one was 15.

Yeah the kiosk is simple. Easy. It's electronic for the user, no paperwork. Efile is not the correct term.

Oh gotcha. I'm about to hit the 6 months mark since checks cashed on two Form 4s, hopefully the new efile system really does deliver on 90-day turn arounds for new submissions.
What really sucks is not knowing anything. No good way to check. On the last one I called the ATF and was told the FBI had my stuff and it was another 6 months. Stupid. I am one of those with a past Top Secret clearance in the military and yet I cannot get a freaking suppressor. Blows my mind I can literally go buy a gun right now and walk out the store but have to go through this bs for a device that mitigates sounds to a reason hearing "safe" level.

My Dominus CB should be out of jail any day now. I have an AREA 419 adapter waiting for mine. Currently using a Harvester and a 30P-1. Will probably send the 30P-1 in for a re-core when I get the Dominus.
My check was cashed March 5th, my SOT called Monday and he has the stamp in hand for my Dominus CB. Three responsible persons on a trust. Hoping to pick it up this evening. Just in time for a NRL Hunter match in February.

My check was cashed March 5th, my SOT called Monday and he has the stamp in hand for my Dominus CB. Three responsible persons on a trust. Hoping to pick it up this evening. Just in time for a NRL Hunter match in February.
WOW. I have the worst luck. Called the ATF yesterday, pending, so yeah, there is no telling what is happening. They got the forms April 16.