TB Dominus

I have an Ultra 7 and two Dominus CBs. They are all good to go. I like the Dominus for length and for my short barreled firearms that exceed the rating of the Ultra 7. You'll like the repeatability when swapping between platforms. If I had to pick between the Ultra 7 and Dominus, I would pick the Dominus because it can handle a wider range of applications.

I have an Ultra 7 and two Dominus CBs. They are all good to go. I like the Dominus for length and for my short barreled firearms that exceed the rating of the Ultra 7. You'll like the repeatability when swapping between platforms. If I had to pick between the Ultra 7 and Dominus, I would pick the Dominus because it can handle a wider range of applications.
Do you have the gen 1 or 2 of the ultra 7? When I bought my Dominus the ultra 7 gen 2 weren't out yet. I always wondered if I should have waited.

I've got the Gen 1 Ultra 7. I have had zero issues with it and have generally found I get slightly better groups with it than without it. I haven't tried either of my Dominus yet on a precision platform. (I'm running one on an AR pistol) The Ultra 7 has done well on my GAP 10 and Craddock Precision uppers so I'm not feeling the need to upgrade to a Gen 2 Ultra.

The Ultra 7 Gen 2 can actually handle shorter barrels on a like cartridge than the Dominus. The Gen 1 swaps back and forth with the Dominus. And ALL are freaking awesome!

Gen 1 Ultra 7
Screenshot_20211226-122057_Chrome.jpg

Gen 2 Ultra 7
Screenshot_20211226-122205_Chrome.jpg

Dominus CB
Screenshot_20211226-122326_Chrome.jpg

Dominus K SR
Screenshot_20211226-122425_Chrome.jpg

I had this exact conversation with tech support (freaking awesome btw… I shot them an email at 10pm last night- Christmas Day expecting an answer Monday- got this answer back almost immediately)
Question was regarding minimum barrel lengths for cartridges etc…

Attachments

• F6DE9F85-8175-4B89-815C-3B832880FC72.jpeg
    F6DE9F85-8175-4B89-815C-3B832880FC72.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 45
Guys at the shop were pretty stoked about the new efile system and were talking like 3 months wait might be possible. I'd be happy to be hunting with it next year

My Dominus CB should be out of jail any day now. I have an AREA 419 adapter waiting for mine. Currently using a Harvester and a 30P-1. Will probably send the 30P-1 in for a re-core when I get the Dominus.

I have one of these in jail as well. Hoping to have it in the next couple months. Can't wait.

I'm sure I won't see it for another few months. Last one was 15.
My checks all cashed 2-3 weeks after purchase because the Form 4s were sent in quickly. Did your Form 4 cash fast and sit? Or did it take a long time to cash the check?

The lockbox facilities used for tax checks usually clear in a really big hurry, if it was more than a month to get the check cashed my first thoughts are the form wasn't actually sent right away, or went to the wrong address and got shuffled around.

Hopefully efile gets the wheels turning faster on cans finally.

My checks all cashed 2-3 weeks after purchase because the Form 4s were sent in quickly. Did your Form 4 cash fast and sit? Or did it take a long time to cash the check?

The lockbox facilities used for tax checks usually clear in a really big hurry, if it was more than a month to get the check cashed my first thoughts are the form wasn't actually sent right away, or went to the wrong address and got shuffled around.

Hopefully efile gets the wheels turning faster on cans finally.

Efile they the kiosk and cashed right away. April 2021

It hasn't been 15 months since April of 2021? I'm confused haha

And if you used the Silencer Shop Kiosk the Form 4 wasn't efiled in April 2021, it was still paper filed but Silencer Shop preped electronically and you signed via Right Signature?