Sitka WARMTH?

Backcountry_IDN

Curious, I had the chance to get an amazing deal on some new Sitka in open country. Ended up getting the merino gloves, mountain pants, traverse zip T, and Jetstream jacket. Now, my question... How warm should I stay in the traverse zip T and Jet stream jacket? Good enough for glassing during late season deer in Idaho? Too hot if I add the heavy weight sweatshirt?

Thanks any and all comments appreciated

You would want to add a Kelvin vest to that line up or some kind of puffy jacket like the Kelvin down jacket for sitting and glassing in late season for extended time with the setup you listed. That is a good set you have the opportunity for, just not quite complete IMO.

You would want to add a Kelvin vest to that line up or some kind of puffy jacket like the Kelvin down jacket for sitting and glassing in late season for extended time with the setup you listed. That is a good set you have the opportunity for, just not quite complete IMO.

Thank you!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts