Ramshot Grand

I'm running 78.8 grains of LRT, 175 ABLR, and CCI 34 primers in my Bergara B14 Squared Crest (22" barrel) and it gets 3010+ fps. It was 97 degrees out the last time out with this load. It has been very consistent for me. Unfortunately, I didn't remember to take a picture of the Garmin chrono screen for 78.8 grains, but I did capture the chrono numbers from the app and attached some pics for the hotter loads. I settled on 78.8 because of the SD. Plus, this provides 3500 ft lbs of energy at the muzzle. This load is one of the top contenders for next year's trip to South Africa.

Given your location this is probably wishful thinking but have you had the chance to try it at cooler temperatures?

What powder are u all comparing it to to get your starting charges I have a fast twist 240 weatherby that I think it might work in with heavies
For me the charge weights did not compare well to Magnum. I started too high then had to go back to range with lower loads. I start low and worked up in big increments and then when I got to my pressure I had to pull bullets for loads were beyond my stopping point.