New to suppressors

Most of the ones that have been mentioned are out of stock. The ones I am looking at show to be available through the silencer shop.
You need to look at the Silencerco buy one get one free offer. It may not work for you , but should be considered . It is available through them or others like Capital Armory etc.

You didn't say which model of X Bolts you have. If your rifles do not have fluted barrels, I would have a GS cut and thread them at 20". Also, if you have a barrel with a sporter contour, you might find it hard to get accuracy with a silencer on it. That extra weight on the end makes a huge difference. I played hell trying to get a rifle with a 26" Bartlein 3B barrel to group well until I gave up. Going with a titanium silencer will help with a thinner barrel but you are going up in price. You will probably need to handload for it to get the most performance out of a shorter barrel without having a flame thrower.
Out of the silencers you have listed, The SilencerCo is a solid option. It's very configurable with different options/accessories. The Energetic Arms is also a very good option and a tad lighter. They are built like a tank and have great customer support. As was mentioned, you can find a "buy one get one free" sale on the SilencerCos from Silencer Shop or Capital Armory sometimes. Bauer Precision also has some decent sales.

Several of the comments above address the actions to take: cut and thread, not pre-fit for that gun; short 300s will make less speed, but that may not matter to you. I hunt with a 16" 308; it is handy and kills just fine.
I can add: find a dealer, or friends, who will let you shoot some cans, especially on your gun. Hearing makes the decision easier, if not correct. My customers make educated decisions based on what cans sound like, not marketing hype or gimmicks, and they are happy.

Cutting the 300wm essentially leaves you with 30-06 performance. If you're hunting wide open country put a can on it as is and buy a brush gun with a short barrel. Cheap and light don't go together usually but it gives you some guide lines for a can

I have two Browning X-Bolts that are suppressor ready, a .223 and .300 Win Mag. However, the .300 Win Mag has a 26" barrel and I'm thinking that barrel length is going to be way too long with the addition of a suppressor. Thinking about having it re-rebarreled later somewhere between 18-22" but having a hard time finding an aftermarket barrel for it, any suggestions?

Secondly, I'm new to the suppressor game and have it narrowed down to these three: Silencerco Omega 300, Energetic Armament Peak 30 and the Otter Creek Labs Hydrogen K. What are your thoughts on these suppressors? For now, it would just be used on the .223 and eventually the .300 win mag if I can get it re-barreled.
have a smith just cut down your barrel as long as the twist rate is what it needs to be. As far as Cans go. Thunder Beast get's my vote! I have Omega is ok, heavy and had major POI shifts.

I run a TBAC Ultra 7 on a 24" barrel. It's long, but not that unwieldy. I can only give you the advice to go with TI can, especially with a sporter barrel. Based on wait times I would not look to save $$ on a can. I can't offer any comparisons with the cans you have listed.

Look at the Harvester Evo too. Small and light. I have one in jail mostly to use on my son's 7mm08 to help keep it shorter and lighter. I honestly probably should have put 2 of those in jail, but didn't.

Look at the Harvester Evo too. Small and light. I have one in jail mostly to use on my son's 7mm08 to help keep it shorter and lighter. I honestly probably should have put 2 of those in jail, but didn't.
That's what I ended up getting yesterday. My local dealer had them in stock and it is now in jail. Silencershop sent me the docusign email today, so let the year-long wait begin.

I have two Browning X-Bolts that are suppressor ready, a .223 and .300 Win Mag. However, the .300 Win Mag has a 26" barrel and I'm thinking that barrel length is going to be way too long with the addition of a suppressor. Thinking about having it re-rebarreled later somewhere between 18-22" but having a hard time finding an aftermarket barrel for it, any suggestions?

Secondly, I'm new to the suppressor game and have it narrowed down to these three: Silencerco Omega 300, Energetic Armament Peak 30 and the Otter Creek Labs Hydrogen K. What are your thoughts on these suppressors? For now, it would just be used on the .223 and eventually the .300 win mag if I can get it re-barreled.
I used an Omega 300 on a 6.5 CM X-Bolt and it worked great. Shot my first metal match with that combo and really liked it. I have two of the Omegas because they're a solid, dependable can. The new Evos look fine, I just don't have one.

Don't sweat cutting the barrel until you actually try it out. I use 24+" barrels on almost everything, 26" and 30" on hunting rifles, and I can blind hunt just fine with a suppressor and long barrel. Hunting in South and West Texas I don't even notice the length at all.

If you're worried about length you might be better off with a different rifle anyways instead of hacking down what you have, I just got a 338 Federal with a short barrel that is going to be an absolute smacker of a woods rifle.

Alamo Precision will get you rebarreled just fine, they're up at 26 and 820 in Haltom City. They've done several oddballs for me, great guys to work with.