Marlin 336 30/30 - Best ammo for Large Deer/Elk/Bear?

If it were me, I would look at something by Hammer. Maybe the 120 or the 143 Lever Hammer . Looks like you could push it up to over 2500-2700 fps, depending on your choice. Your rifle likely has a 1:12 twist rate, which will stabilize these bullets just fine.

We have a complete line up for the 3030. We have 150 and 170 grain pulls from Sierra and Hornady, as well as 120 hammers and 150 maker all copper. We could do anything else you want as well.
The last bear I shot with my 3030 was with a 150 grain power point at 10 yards and strung him end to end 2x with complete pass through. First shot through the heart and out its butt. Second shot through left hip and out the right shoulder.
Nothing special is needed at 3030 velocities. But hammer, maker ,swift and I think Northfork all have tough bullets if you desire.

What ammo is hard hitting for large game under 100 yards?

Simplicity it a marvelous thing in any process.

I've been shooting the .30-30 Rem. Core-Lokt for a couple of decades with perfect results. Under 100 yards pretty much insures performance as long as you select the right shot and do your part.

The 170 gr. should produce more energy on target and be 'hard hitting'. Here is the ballistics information:

https://www.remington.com/rifle/core-lokt/29-27820.html

Enjoy!