Kill the wolf?

It's from redneck trucks and cow farts. Not densely packed, urban heat islands, filled with people who like the smell of their own farts.

Another note are wolves tasty?
I'm gonna say probably not on the tasty wolf inquiree . If they do as some say and go on killing sprees, then work their way back around to some kills after they ferment, I'm betting the meat is pretty rancid once you throw it on a fire. I guess you could do like some do with southern marsupials and live trap them and force them to eat corn for a few months, then cook them. I'm all about ol buzz getting in on the free meal program when it comes to eating canines .

How could anyone think it was a good idea to reintroduce wolves? The west has changed and if the elk herd was to big release more tags, bring more money to the economy etc! No that makes to much sense, grey wolves are killing machines and they have to eat every day ! After they wipe out the big game and starve out the other predators then they will go to work on the ranchers live stock. Family ranches have it hard enough without dealing with wolves! I will never understand how the government , courts and do gooders feel it ok for for ranchers to suffer. Please don't tell me these biologist have a clue either, back East here in Maryland no one has any answers about where the bobwhite quail population went. Oh but we have coyotes now, everyone is so excited until little Fido is taken off the back porch!

How could anyone think it was a good idea to reintroduce wolves? The west has changed and if the elk herd was to big release more tags, bring more money to the economy etc! No that makes to much sense, grey wolves are killing machines and they have to eat every day ! After they wipe out the big game and starve out the other predators then they will go to work on the ranchers live stock. Family ranches have it hard enough without dealing with wolves! I will never understand how the government , courts and do gooders feel it ok for for ranchers to suffer. Please don't tell me these biologist have a clue either, back East here in Maryland no one has any answers about where the bobwhite quail population went. Oh but we have coyotes now, everyone is so excited until little Fido is taken off the back porch!
Havent you heard, cattle are the reason we are in such a pickle with the environment! If the climate police cant talk us out of eating beef , they will just sacrifice elk, deer, moose, caribou, and wild sheep to get to ranchers cattle with wolves. Wolves disappeared in the lower 48 because there is no place for them in our world as things are now. The other side wont accept that.

It's not a good idea. It's a bad idea. That's the point It's United Nations Agenda 21. Now they have Agenda 30. Look into it. But I warn you, it's a rabbit hole. If you choose to take the red pill, your life will be changed forever. But you will know the truth.

It's not a good idea. It's a bad idea. That's the point It's United Nations Agenda 21. Now they have Agenda 30. Look into it. But I warn you, it's a rabbit hole. If you choose to take the red pill, your life will be changed forever. But you will know the truth.
Why would you put that hate on me! Lol I'm reading and not liking! Not to get political but this is one thing Trump is not putting up with this foreign agenda on US soil.

I look at the current administration like this. We , as a country, have been the parents of the world for many years. We are now kicking our snoty nosed, spoiled kids out of the house and breaking their dinner plate. The resistance here at home, are the locals that have been getting rich off our country being worldly parents . Problems arise because our local gold diggers have deep deep roots and are able to sneak dung back in our house and leave it on the living room floor. You think things are going good , then certain groups within our gov stink the whole house up again.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.