High quality production rifles in Left Hand

Varmint Hunter

I've had many custom rifles built over the years and have a few in the works now. However, I'm interested in just buying a high-quality production rifle and not waiting 6mon-yr to get it. I shoot lefty so that will limit my options. I was thinking about a Seekins rifle but they don't show any lefties.

Anyone have any suggestions on a long action, left handed quality rifle?

There were a few Coopers on gun broker a while back, and all of them I've owned have been really nice riles. I have two of their rimfires currently, and they're both amazing. They are a bit pricey nowadays. I bought my first 57M at under 1K, the second at 1.5K, I don't know if they have anything under 3K now. I do hear lots of good things about Tikkas, and I have a couple of Bergara's that will shoot with anything I own, a 22-250 and 6.5CM, both will consistently print ragged holes at 100 yards with my handloads. I've also bought some used Remington 700's on gun broker that turned out to be great shooting rifles. I have a heavy barreled 243 that I just can't let go of because it is such a nice shooter. I did put TriggerTech Diamonds in all my 700's and 700 clones, and that absolutely helps me shoot better groups. I know your pain, I'm 62, and when I finally made my mind up I was no longer shooting rh bolt guns I have spent many hours on the internet looking for left-handed ones.

I've had many custom rifles built over the years and have a few in the works now. However, I'm interested in just buying a high-quality production rifle and not waiting 6mon-yr to get it. I shoot lefty so that will limit my options. I was thinking about a Seekins rifle but they don't show any lefties.

I have a browning x bolt in 300 rum that's left hand as well as a westherby accumark in 338-378 lh as well. Currently waiting on a 65x300 accumark that's lh it's shipped just not arrived at my lgs yet

Montana Model 1999 is a great left handed option. I have one. Although they don't make them anymore I see them for sale occasionally online or at local dealers. The new Montana 2022 is supposed to have left handed offerings looks like a very nice set up.

I also have a Ruger Hawkeye that does the job in left handed for a cheaper option.

On the more expensive Side I have a lefty Sako 85 and I love that gun for the Woodstock. I wouldn't be afraid to get a Tikka as they are the same company.

Weatherby has some very nice Mark V options. Especially in 300, 30-378, 257, and some of the more popular Weatherby Calibers.

A good website is GalleryofGuns. You can use the gun genie and filter by left hand. I have bought a firearm on there before and had it shipped to a dealer. Great way to source and find left handed guns.

Tikka makes a lefty available at Sportsmans Warehouse under a G.

Sako and Browning are making left hand rifles. Browning is making them in limited configurations.

If you go for the semi-custom, the options open up. For what it is worth, Cooper is making rifles again. Nighthawk bought Cooper Rifles, and I contacted them to see if they had started producing rifles. Customer service rep asked me what I was looking for and put me in touch with someone (storefront) they had shipped a rifle to, and I was able to purchase. So that is an option. Also Fierce makes a left-hand option. You can find both on Gunbroker. I own a couple of each, and they are both very nice (and most important, accurate) rifles. H-S Precision series 2000 rifles is also a nice option.