Gas

In '84 when mt dad bought a ford diesel and farm fuel was cheap I knew what was going too happen with diesel prices! 1 thing I wish I was wrong about! My '81 454 gets better milage than ant diesel dually loaded will do! I get 14mpg lugging 30k gcvw at 90mph (10mpg in strong wind). 390hp, turbo400 with 3.73 gears. Takes a bit too get rolling, but hauls butt from then on! $4.899 for diesel and 3.699 for unleaded.

It is still high here. Then I saw this gem in the news.

Brandon is telling us to expect food shortages. I wonder if he will experience any of it? Towards the end of the article it did mention that he was collaborating with the moron up north to increase agricultural output. But if they don't increase O&G production prices are still going to be high.

17 gallons of diesel today ,in California
623F43C3-E1F6-49D6-911A-0AB872973540.jpeg

Brandon is telling us to expect food shortages. I wonder if he will experience any of it? Towards the end of the article it did mention that he was collaborating with the moron up north to increase agricultural output. But if they don't increase O&G production prices are still going to be high.
Winter wheat is planted in the early fall. It germinates and takes root during the warm days, provided it has rain. It continues to grow slowly over the winter. Come spring and the warmer days, it takes off, again, provided it has the moisture. Come late May/early June here, in Western Oklahoma, it's ready to cut, provided the combines can get into the fields. Moisture 'docks' against the price. Anything can happen over the winter and into the spring to reduce the crop or destroy it completely. Lack of rain, hail after it gets up and tall can beat it to the ground, too much rain at harvest time, too hard a winter (our winters aren't like they are farther North. That doesn't mean its like South Florida or Arizona). So, it's not a matter of plant in the spring, harvest in the fall , like other commercial crops like corn (which some gets turned into methanol for fuel ) or soy beans. Plus, all of the farmers are facing sharply increased fuel and fertilizer costs (thanks to Brandons' policies). We are in a bad spot. I'd suggest anyone who can, plant some garden... (hard, red winter wheat is the grain bread is mostly made of)

Last edited:

brandon and the administration want you to think that there was no inflation and no high gas prices until russia invaded ukraine.

skeletors husband just bought $2M worth of tesla stock. i'm sure gas prices will be coming down any day now. no way this would affect her voting on bills or bringing them to the floor. term limits is the only solution for this type of corruption.

brandon and the administration want you to think that there was no inflation and no high gas prices until russia invaded ukraine.
Ya', it's Putins' fault. A "real" leader , or a real man, can admit when he made a mistake. We have few or no real leaders in this country anymore. No one who will say, "I messed-up, I made a mistake" and shoulder the responsibility. My above post wasn't intended to convey that you need to become food self sufficient. Even if you're an apartment dweller you can grow a tomato plant or green bean bush in a large flower pot. Anything can help lower the grocery bill. I don't believe we in the US will do without, but prices will likely increase sharply. I'm probably not the only one who sees bare spots or some items on the grocery store shelves.

skeletors husband just bought $2M worth of tesla stock. i'm sure gas prices will be coming down any day now. no way this would affect her voting on bills or bringing them to the floor. term limits is the only solution for this type of corruption.
Term limits or jail time for insider trading. Paid $3.65 for e10 yesterday.

Last edited:
The word on my street is expect big decline in crude PPB and bulk fuel prices in the coming weeks.