Gas

$3.88 at speedway near the house. paid $3.67 at costco last week. still costs me $75 to fill up my dang tank though.

skeletors husband just bought $2M worth of tesla stock. i'm sure gas prices will be coming down any day now. no way this would affect her voting on bills or bringing them to the floor. term limits is the only solution for this type of corruption.

now we know why skeletor's husband bought $2M worth of tesla. they've announced a possible stock split. last time they split in august of 2020, it was 5 to 1. you got 5 shares per share you owned. the tesla board still has to vote on it, but he should stand to make a boat load on it if they do. they'll also start paying a dividend, so he'll continue to make money. biden also wants to start taxing unrealized gains, wonder if pelosi would be subject to that tax? something tells me no.

now we know why skeletor's husband bought $2M worth of tesla. they've announced a possible stock split. last time they split in august of 2020, it was 5 to 1. you got 5 shares per share you owned. the tesla board still has to vote on it, but he should stand to make a boat load on it if they do. they'll also start paying a dividend, so he'll continue to make money. biden also wants to start taxing unrealized gains, wonder if pelosi would be subject to that tax? something tells me no.
Probably not. Rules for us and not for them.

We need to crush these subhumans in the midterms to put a stop to this insanity before they cause irreparable damage.

I'm paying $3.79 now for regular which seems to have stabilized over the last couple of weeks. I have been using the GasBuddy app for sometime now and it really helps find the cheapest gas in the area when there isn't a Costco or Sam's around.

dont worry folks, biden is releasing 1 million barrels of oil a day from the strategic reserve. we're saved! gas will be $2 a gallon before you know it.

what's that? you're wondering how much gas we use per day in America? I looked it up, on average we use about 21 million barrels. so this extra million barrels a day will amount to taking a whiz on a forest fire.

and why wouldnt we want to lower the amount of available oil in our strategic reserves? it's just sitting there.. chances are slim that we could be involved in some sort of conflict in the near future, right?

this looks like incompentence but it's on purpose. a strong, united America will get in the way of these globalists plans for us. the weaker and more divided we are, the better for them.

287A9DCF-07F8-40AA-A2BC-1A59D192493A.jpeg

saw it for $3.68 near the house and those places are usually more expensive. costco is $3.58. still ridiculous. last year this time is was averaging $2.62. of course that was before the alleged pipeline hack.

saw it for $3.68 near the house and those places are usually more expensive. costco is $3.58. still ridiculous. last year this time is was averaging $2.62. of course that was before the alleged pipeline hack.
It was still 4.70 here last I filled up. In one town in southern AZ it was 5.30.

Recent Posts