Gas

Yes and its going to go up. The EU discussed banning russian oil yesterday and oil jumped to $117 a barrel.
It can't go up it's only 8 percent of the world oil how could that affect it if 1 percent from a pipeline can't.
Back to your stats on economy the biggest factor you miss is job participation which was the highest under trump. Again dont know why you are making me defend trunk but. Facts and the situation matter. Leave out the fact the ENTIRE WORLD shut down the last year of trump and yes it looks like a failure.
That's like forgetting to tell people about how ww2 destroyed all of Europe when explaining why USA saw such a huge boom in the 50's
We didn't outdo everyone we just were the only nation left that could provide.
Context matter but I guess not for you.

Jim I also noticed you don't seem to ever participate in hunting threads or shooting. I went back a long way in your past posts. So I'm leaning towards troll.
Which means I will no longer respond back to any post you make. You repeatedly pivot when the obvious statements go against you. And you simply ignore and refuse to answer direct questions by pivoting again.
I'm wondering if you ever gets dizzy with all that spin you have to do.
This is my last post here because you simply don't understand freedom or free markets and that's proven by your coke and Pepsi post in the past thread.

Jim I also noticed you don't seem to ever participate in hunting threads or shooting. I went back a long way in your past posts. So I'm leaning towards troll.
Which means I will no longer respond back to any post you make. You repeatedly pivot when the obvious statements go against you. And you simply ignore and refuse to answer direct questions by pivoting again.
This is my last post here because you simply don't understand freedom or free markets and that's proven by your coke and Pepsi post in the past thread.
I told ya'! A troll! A spy, an undrcover agent for the FBI. Might even have a commie flag tacked up in his garage!? Ahhhhhh! There's that "ignor" button!

It can't go up it's only 8 percent of the world oil how could that affect it if 1 percent from a pipeline can't.
Back to your stats on economy the biggest factor you miss is job participation which was the highest under trump. Again dont know why you are making me defend trunk but. Facts and the situation matter. Leave out the fact the ENTIRE WORLD shut down the last year of trump and yes it looks like a failure.
That's like forgetting to tell people about how ww2 destroyed all of Europe when explaining why USA saw such a huge boom in the 50's
We didn't outdo everyone we just were the only nation left that could provide.
Context matter but I guess not for you.
Actually, its 12% vs 0%. The less than 1% is when the pipeline is actually in production which would be several years from now if Biden had not stopped it. Let me ask you this. Which would you notice more? A 12% raise or less than 1% raise?

Perhaps you should pay attention. I am a paying member on here. I have numerous posts on here that are not political. The reason I have been paying is because this forum is not supposed to be political. It was different from all of the other forums. For whatever reason, that seems to have gone be the wayside, hopefully temporarily. Its interesting how quickly someone can cry troll when someone does not agree with them especially when they are losing the argument. If you don't want to argue politics then don't bring it up. I would love never to discuss politics on this forum ever again but if you insist, I just can't help myself but to point out the inaccuracies of your argument.

I understand free markets. Prices are rising even though companies are making record profits. That is part of the free market which does not seem to fit in with your perception of it.

Troll or subversive, either way he's annoying.
I tell you what. If you, snox801, and shortgrass will become paying members and have that little green tag that says LRH Team Member next to your names, I will never come on here and annoy you with politics. I will allow you to continue to believe that you are right regardless of how wrong you are and I will continue to pay my membership and remain silent.

I tell you what. If you, snox801, and shortgrass will become paying members and have that little green tag that says LRH Team Member next to your names, I will never come on here and annoy you with politics. I will allow you to continue to believe that you are right regardless of how wrong you are and I will continue to pay my membership and remain silent.
You are not in a position to allow or not allow anything.

But if it means not having to here from you again I will be signing up ASAP.

You are the one that has been, and will always continue to be wrong.

Done, going to hold you too your word.

Done, going to hold you too your word.
Congratulations! I am a man of my word. I will even retro it. You were correct about everything you said.

I did mention those other 2 which obviously aren't going to join and support this awesome forum. Its amazing how some people want everything for free. What if they try to troll me into their conversation? I will do my best to ignore them even though its not in my nature.