EBR7C MOA or MRAD?

For the reference to "tricks" you can refer to your own post #23. Relax man, no one is trying to change your mind. But switching between metric or standard is hardly a mental exercise worth expending for the sake of practice and the price of buying all new scopes. Mils works for some moa works for others. If you like the confusing idea of mils greats. Other will stick with the non confusing way of MOA.
Relax? The what's the point of this? Youre giving the impression of being booty tickled because I said I was glad that someone was trying something different for them. The OP was accustom to MOA… why would you even think that you were going to "change my mind" haha
You don't have to try to give me that validation..

New tricks is hyperbole for learning something new…

I only used what I was taught..when I went to
Sniper school it was mrad and moa…later it was just mrad.
It's not metric…it's what you fail to understand. Mils is an angular unit of measurement….
no linear math is needed…you literally use the same math every day…

Let's do a exercise…your solution is 1.2 mils…what do dial?

Ok, you pay for a product, and it cost $1.20…but you only have dimes…how many dimes do give the cashier?

You miss by .5 miles, what's your correction?

where the "metric?"

Jesus.

Metric....It's called a "hyberbole"😄😄😄😄
We should get off the OPs thread. If you would like to continue your rant give me a PM "bro"

. You can't dope wind as fast with MOA, that's fine, stick with Mils. I'll be hitting the center with MOA while you're still figuring it out with either😆😆😆😆
so you're accusing me of saying one is better, than proceed to talk about how your favorite is better…

Ok, let's do another exercise…
You know your wind is 13 mph full value, and your target is 900y away…but you don't have your dope…what's your wind call without using your calculator..

Metric....It's called a "hyberbole"😄😄😄😄
We should get off the OPs thread. If you would like to continue your rant give me a PM "bro"
Why? I'm fine right here. You want to act like a idiot, here seems perfect…not my PMs