Do You Own An AR15 Rifle?

• YES

Votes: 1,851 58.7%
  • NO

Votes: 927 29.4%
  • I am planning to get one

Votes: 373 11.8%

• Total voters
I'm in Wild Nevada. In NV if you own an AR-15, magazines carrying less than 20 rnds are illegal. Furthermore all AR-15s must be equipped with Grenade launchers. Owner must have grenades stored in a easily accessible location. Furthermore Silencers are mandatory ! Owner is also required to shoot no less than 500 rounds a month. ( Local city Gov't will provide all ammo) Half of which must be full auto.

got to love the advertising for AR,M4 etc,AR is like Barie for men,more parts and pieces I don't know of an other firearm that has had so many topics of interest,Even Rugers 10-22 has taken a backseat to the AR,I do miss the fun I had with mind before it became restricted,maybe a move or a visit to Nevada would be a blast

Bearrug reply,ARs what a blast,I remember those days,non-resticted-5 -10-20-30-50 drums and all the ammo a low cost,couldn't ask for anything more...Canada some Liibrial bich had a thing for the BLACK FUN GUN and wanted to ban it ,so they restrichted ,it no more fun unless you are at the range, ******** I say,Ruger mini 14 still a fun gun as it is not as accurate and no barrel and mod changes ???? Canada land of the FREE and politions through the ***,
sound like now they are going to restrict the CZ58s

Yep, for Christmas I bought my wife "her" Windham Weaponry Carbon Fiber SRC M4. She's busy right now getting it all tricked out with Magpul gear. She loves it and wants to get into handloading for it!

I love it when a plan comes together!!!:D

DocB :)

I am sure that I have posted on this thread already but here goes anyway.

Top - Bushmaster XM15E2s Post ban
Middle - DPMS Bull 24
Bottom - RRA Tactical Entry

ARGroup_zps5628b118.jpeg

Three:
I got into the AR scene in 2008, but really into it around 2011.

S&W M&P 15, it has a Centurion 12 FSP rail on it now and Timney trigger. Always swapping optics out on it.
2500 round count

Bravo Company Manufacturing 11.5" SBR with 10" Larue Rail. I shoot it suppressed a alot with an AAC M4-2000 silencer. Been to a couple carbine classes with it. It's topped with a Aimpoint T-1.
2000 round count

Daniel Defense 9" 300 Blackout. I built the DD as a 7.5" AR pistol, but that proved to be quite useless. So I jumped on the 300blk bandwagon. After fixing an ejection issue I have been happy with it. Loaded with home rolled 220 gr subsonics and suppressed by an AAC 762-SDN-6 silencer, it is a fun and neat little gun for having at the ranch. It's topped with an EoTech XPS-3.
1500 round count

Arsenal AK 74. Never has has a FTF.... own 3 ARs and all have had a FTF at some point.

Glad to see you know a good AK platform rifle when you see one. They do work and work very well.
Dont even need a forward assist on them.
Best part with good ammo they are as accurate as a lot of AR platform.
I do have a LMT in AR platform that I like and is accurate as a bolt gun.