Do You Own An AR15 Rifle?

• YES

Votes: 1,851 58.7%
  • NO

Votes: 927 29.4%
  • I am planning to get one

Votes: 373 11.8%

• Total voters
I have rowned 3, but sold 2. I will never sell my LMT upper on a Yankee hill lower with a 20" hart bull barrel. This thing will absolutely drive nails at 200 yards. I have a Nikon prostaff 3-9x40 on it now, but it will soon be wearing either a night force, Swarovski z6 or a zeiss victory, cant make up my mind

I have rowned 3, but sold 2. I will never sell my LMT upper on a Yankee hill lower with a 20" hart bull barrel. This thing will absolutely drive nails at 200 yards. I have a Nikon prostaff 3-9x40 on it now, but it will soon be wearing either a night force, Swarovski z6 or a zeiss victory, cant make up my mind.

I have 5. 2 long range builds, 2 M4 style, 1 SBR. Its an addiction, and Ive found that even just a few spare parts will always grow into another complete rifle. Fortunately for my wallet, parts are hard to come by now.

To bad the poll was`nt for AR rifle, I had to vote nobecause it had the 15 init, but,
I do own an AR10, a M1 a M1A1 and the AR10 with a moly chrome lined Bull Barrel, I`m going to get the barrel threaded and add a muzzle break/ flash supressor.

i own 2 and love them! 1 is a traditional M4 and the other is an SBR. both shoot great and I love to show people how well a tuned AR platform can shoot.

No I sold it live in ny. to much invested in it to let como take it. to bad best varmet gun I ever had.

That is a real shame about the severe restrictions on gun ownership in NY. Luckily, in KS we are still free to own pretty much whatever we can afford, including Class III. Last time I posted, I think I had two; a DPMS 24" stainless bull and my first, a Bushmaster 16" A2. Since then, I've added a third AR (a gift from my son), a Rock River 16" A3 flattop. All of mine are .223/5.56 but I can see a larger caliber in my future;.300 AAC Blackout or 6.8 SPC or 6.5 Grendel...

I added a 6mm turbo 40 Improved to my safe!! Fun, smoking fast, and 6mm pills were MUCH easier to find, than 224's for a LONG time! It was a bit pricy, but it's been fun to work with, and the Woodchucks, and last week, a Coyote, can't stand it! I had it on my Stag lower, but just put together a stripped Yankee Hill Lower, with a Del Ton Enhanced two stage combat trigger, and lower assembly. Now, another Vortex scope, and rings will have to get ordered from Optics Planet, and it'll be all good!
www.6mmar.com/6mmAR_Turbo_40_Improved.php]6mmAR Turbo 40 Improved[/url]

I already posted in this thread but since the OP made the original post I have been gathering parts for a second build. So far I have gathered a bolt carrier group from MidWest PX. Next came a Chrome lined heavy SPR type barrel from Yankee Hill Machine along with the gas block and tube. Slowly the stuff magically appears on my door step and my bank account get smaller at the same time. Soon it will be completed. Next comes some kind of carbine build.

I believe that when I posted I had two; Bushmaster 16" A2 and DPMS stainless 24" Bull ("otherwise known as prairie dog's worst nightmare" - it has become my favorite prairie dog gun! - setting my two Savages aside)

This past March I added a Rock River Arms 16" A4 with a 1.5-4.5x32. Great on coyotes!

I've had 6,but the Canadian Gov't took the fun out of owing one 5 shot mags,restricted firearm.Black scary rifle,this also relates to mags verses floorplate