6.5 PRC Sherman Improved

I have some full length custom nitride sizers coming and Hornady will also be making sets before long.
Std prc seater can also be used

Out of curiosity, what dimension did you specify at the .200 datum line for the chamber (and similarly for you 28 and 30 magnums as well)? I was already thinking of getting a custom reamer with the 0.535 that is generally recommended to prevent bolt click. However, if your prints already solve this issue and improve the case to boot, I'll probably just order the reamers through you.

Out of curiosity, what dimension did you specify at the .200 datum line for the chamber (and similarly for you 28 and 30 magnums as well)? I was already thinking of getting a custom reamer with the 0.535 that is generally recommended to prevent bolt click. However, if your prints already solve this issue and improve the case to boot, I'll probably just order the reamers through you.
Mine is .535 and we have no issues

Mine is .5345" not .535. Don't forget though that the SI has less body taper. We make the dies fit the brass and chamber and the problem the PRC guys have is they are making the chamber fit the available dies!

Mine is .5345" not .535. Don't forget though that the SI has less body taper. We make the dies fit the brass and chamber and the problem the PRC guys have is they are making the chamber fit the available dies!
I don't have dies yet so I'm assuming i could pick up your dies fireform some loaded rounds from hornady and go from there correct? Just wanted to rent a reamer again rather than buy outright

Yes. My plan for the one I currently have chambered is to buy a case of factory lapua loaded ammo and fire form it then run through the sizing die and reload and keep going.

Just sayin'...
20240101_173142.jpg

All parts are in hand. Just waiting on the reamer!