4X4 Show And Tell!!! You need them for LR shooting!!!

Liking that squarebody!!

Bought this 1985 last year, looking forward to fun times.
View attachment 462343

I suppose I should give the other 4x4 equal time........we've nicknamed it 'Brutus'.

Brutus.jpg

If you put it in 4wd, you may be able to get 'er unstuck from that inch of snow on level ground....grin
Lol........
I'll make sure I get up to a good speed first!

The worst was a few years ago deer hunting in northern Minnesota. A beaver flowage across 50 yards of our 200 yard driveway at the end of a mile's worth of minimum maintenance road froze over with 3"-4" of ice. The water underneath was up to the bottom of the doors. It took five tries to batter our way through pulling a double ATV trailer. (We'd unloaded the trailer first and drove the wheelers across on the unbroken ice.) Did $7000 damage to the poor truck. It was interesting explaining to the lady at the insurance company (she was at a desk in Georgia) why we didn't just "drive around it".

This is what I use when I'm hunting around our farm lol! Doesn't scare the game as much

View attachment 462552
This guy knows a secret^

Deer will dang near climb aboard themselves...hogs however are getting wise, yotes can't make heads or tails of it because I only carry a rifle once in a while and don't generally miss them. Only 2WD but she goes a lot of places, never really fast, and makes an awesome shooting platform.

1684173418275.png