375 EnABELR Build

Man love it.LPR just sold 2 real sweet 375's one was a light build.Ive only seen 3 wolverines out hunting in MT.One was miles away and other trotted right up to me in deep snow, wish I could have barked him.I was looking at some muley does, they where looking at him, as how it all played out.The wolverine had come off top of 8000 ft.,Was in knee deep.

It got down to like -15 a few years ago in OK where I live and that's when I thanked my wife for not moving to AK when we were in our twenties like I begged her to. That winter taught me I am not tuff enough for Alaska!

Man love it.LPR just sold 2 real sweet 375's one was a light build.Ive only seen 3 wolverines out hunting in MT.One was miles away and other trotted right up to me in deep snow, wish I could have barked him.I was looking at some muley does, they where looking at him, as how it all played out.The wolverine had come off top of 8000 ft.,Was in knee deep.
I saw they put wolverines on the endangered species list down in the lower 48.

😑

IMG_8007.jpeg

Need to get this out to distance and see how it does. Guess I need to do my part as well to make it work. 😂

Got the CE 400 pushing a hair shy of 2850 and the CE 425 pushing a hair shy of 2750.

I'll need to have a barrel with more freebore done up to properly shoot the Badlands Super Bulldozers. I did get the SBD's moving pretty good. The 365's will be ok, but the 390's need a little more room. The freebore on this original reamer is short. Too much of the 390 grain SBD-2 is in the case. I'm guessing this cartridge was designed with the Berger solid in mind.

image_cropper_CCC61578-E5D4-4C6F-BB4C-ECE0B37B1BC7-11188-00001812F3040840.jpeg

That thing is awesome! You don't actually hunt anything with a rig like that, do you?
I would bring it on a hunt where I wasn't having to pack all my gear around on my back.

Fly in hunt or a float trip, I wouldn't hesitate to bring it.

The plan was to get it ready for spring bear and take the snowmachine in. Quickly running out of snow this year. Bears are starting to come out, but I won't be able to get out until the end of the month.