300 H&H Magnum

I have Winchester new brass. I may once fired too. I just had a knee replaced, not up to speed as yet. You may call me and I'll see what have. 205-454-7507. Mike

Everyone, I've searched high and low for 300 H&H brass components, to include 375 H&H, and 300 Weatherby to form 300 H&H. I have an exceptionally accurate pre 64, Win 70 in great need of brass. I do not consider this gem a candidate in ANY way for rechambering. For sentimental reasons as well it will remain a 300 Super. 'The Meat Hammer' as it was affectionately named some time ago is now one of my favorite bangsticks, and happens to LOVE 200GR ELD-X's. It also happens to love brass…or more I should say, needs brass to enjoy many more hunting seasons across the canyons of NW Montana. If anyone has a line on some 300 H&H cases please help a fellow Lonngun'r out😕.
I have 32 shells, 300 H&H Magnum brass, and reloading dyes. If interested, give me a call at 307-709-9797. I can send pictures if requested.

Simple just get 375 H & H brass and size down. I would get bushing dies to do the job. I don't think you can do it in one step.