How Much Will You Spend On Hunting & Shooting Stuff In The Next 12 Months?

How Much Will You Spend On Hunting & Shooting Stuff In the next 12 months?

• $0 to $250

Votes: 36 1.6%
  • $251 to $500

Votes: 128 5.6%
  • $501 to $1,000

Votes: 383 16.7%
  • $1,001 to $2,500

Votes: 657 28.7%
  • Over $2,500

Votes: 1,089 47.5%

• Total voters
I'm just a truck driver...$500 is a good bit of $$$ around here :)

I just figured the dead hold reticle was too thin...I like duplex anyway, except I've always thought most were too thick...the V-Plex is way thinner than most other duplex reticles...I'm hoping its just what I've been looking for.

So am I, in a way. I'm a safety and compliance officer for a large private trucking company.

You drive, I watch........:)

Probably should change my screen name to 'Barney Fife'......:D

The dead hold works for me but may not for you. In all, Vortex has all nicely executed reticles.

OK...my project is done...at least the part that requires me to spend money...I went with TPS super low rings, that was the last thing I needed...

Now to get it all together...gun)

OK...my project is done...at least the part that requires me to spend money...I went with TPS super low rings, that was the last thing I needed...

Now to get it all together...gun)
You'll be very happy with those rings. I have them on four different rifles and love them.

One hint when mounting them.

barely snug them down when you place them on the rifle.

Follow the instructions for mounting the scope in them.

Then torque them down to your rail.

I guess I came in late. 15 pages late. As I just got my 6.5 Creedmoor last week and got invited to a 1k yard match this coming summer I need a scope and good spotting scope. Plus lots of brass powder and bullets. And maybe another rifle. Thinking of starting with a new Scout with the detachable mag and rebarreling/ stocking to 6.5 Cm

I guess I came in late. 15 pages late. As I just got my 6.5 Creedmoor last week and got invited to a 1k yard match this coming summer I need a scope and good spotting scope. Plus lots of brass powder and bullets. And maybe another rifle. Thinking of starting with a new Scout with the detachable mag and rebarreling/ stocking to 6.5 Cm

Looks like you have projects to cover the coming year. will take a bunch of bucks.

I already out spent my budget for this year. So I have got to sit myself down and
start figuring out next years goals and what will be the available funds to
accomplish them. Unlike the Government I can't do deficit spending and get
away with it.

Trouble is my want list keeps growing at a phenomenal rate.

Being totally politically incorrect I WISH you and yours A MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.