Do You Plan To Buy Any New Optics In The Next 12 Months?

Do you plan to buy any new optics in the next 12 months?

• YES - of course!

Votes: 1,873 88.3%
  • NO - I have enough for now...

Votes: 248 11.7%

• Total voters
I guess I fibbed, I just received a Hi Lux Leatherwood 4 - 16x44, and for lack of a new rifle to put it on, I now rests on a Weatherby 7mm Mag VGX I rescued from Gunbroker. I am on my way to Michigan for the rifle deer season so hopefully it will get bloodied up there. I am pretty impressed with the scope so far, as are my shootin buddies, both military and police. Sitrep to follow.

2 new rifles on order will require 2 new scopes. I like my existing BEAST so expecting to get two NF ATACRs FFP but still undecided on whether to go with one of each model or double down on the 5x25 model.

Not in a rush. I've got one rifle that needs glass and another that could benefit to some degree. I do favor the simplicity of iron sights and my vision two 200 yds is keen. :)

Yep, Building a new 6.5 long range rifle. Planning on sending the 143 ELD-X out as fast as I can get em. Want something with plenty of elevation adjustment. Was thinking of the vortex razor HD Gen II.

Yeah im looking to try out a weaver 3-14x50 mil/mil...used af, to cut down on price...ill have to be patient to find a decent deal. Let a brotha know if you know a seller.

Just finished my new build, already have a Vortex Razor spotting scope and a Vectronix rangefinder so until I build another rifle (which will probably be a short little bolt action 300 BLK) I am all set on optics.