How Did You Find The Long Range Hunting Site?

If you are [B][U]new to this site since July 1, 2007[/U][/B] how did you find us?

• Someone told me about it

Votes: 203 13.2%
  • I saw a link on another site

Votes: 337 22.0%
  • A search engine brought me here

Votes: 995 64.8%

• Total voters

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Our site traffic is skyrocketing!

If you are new to this site since July 1, 2007 I'd be curious to know how you found us.

Last edited:
First post and I found a link on a local site here in SE Texas called 2coolfishing.com They have a hunting forum that had a thread that included your site.

I have built a number of guns: 3 bolt guns on old mauser action, several AR's including one in 7.62X39 and 2 AK's-one is tricked out with quad rails, bi-pod, red dot, flash light and I use it for a hog gun!

I'm not sure how you guys post photos, but I have some nice pics of 2 of my bolt guns that have mesquite stocks> I cut the trees, had them saw'd, dried them and took them all the way to finished stocks! They are freakin beautiful!

Anyway great site....you'll be seein me around. I have a Winchester P-17 action that I plan to build out into a single shot-20+pound long range shooter.

I stumbled onto this site while I was wandering around on the internet looking for a custom rifle. OH joined today.

Dallas

I found this site via Google. Then Shortly afterward I found a link from canadiangunnutz.com

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.