How Much Will You Spend On Hunting & Shooting Stuff In The Next 12 Months?

How Much Will You Spend On Hunting & Shooting Stuff In the next 12 months?

• $0 to $250

Votes: 36 1.6%
  • $251 to $500

Votes: 128 5.6%
  • $501 to $1,000

Votes: 383 16.7%
  • $1,001 to $2,500

Votes: 657 28.7%
  • Over $2,500

Votes: 1,089 47.5%

• Total voters
just in trap shooting i will spend over 10 grand lol. Plus im getting into f-class and am about to buy a 243 winchester for it too. :)

just in trap shooting i will spend over 10 grand lol. Plus im getting into f-class and am about to buy a 243 winchester for it too. :)

I would say you have a collection. Wall hangers or are you shooting them?
F class? you better have a good supply of ammo. I stay busy just reloading for practice.

Getting my first bow within a couple weeks so thats gonna cost a bit to get started in. If you ask my girlfriend I spend way to much, now gotta figure out how to hide the bow! LOL:D

Getting my first bow within a couple weeks so thats gonna cost a bit to get started in. If you ask my girlfriend I spend way to much, now gotta figure out how to hide the bow! LOL:D

Sounds like a personal problem.

Should be able to get a top of the line hunting bow between eight and
twelve hundred. Bow quiver, bow sight, stabilizer, release, arrows, broadheads
and assorted other goodies another thousand dollars.

i will spend a good bit but need some iinfo. on building a real good shooting table for rifles ar.s and revolvers and 1911.s thinking about 5 or 6 foot wide any words or photos would be great

i will spend a good bit but need some iinfo. on building a real good shooting table for rifles ar.s and revolvers and 1911.s thinking about 5 or 6 foot wide any words or photos would be great

At the club range I shoot at we have shooting tables that work about as well
as any I have seen. they are fairly simple to construct.

I will send you some pictures of these tables in the next day or two. I go
to the range on Tuesday.

If you are looking for something easily transported, that is a problem for someone else.

Not sure about 2014, but 2013 has taken me for well in excess of $10k. Probably more like $13k. **** why did I have to add that up...

Bodywerks,

Looks like some fun stuff, I know you will enjoy it.
Even though Most of my purchases are less than $100.00, they do add up.

I try diligently to stay within my budget.

On disability so maybe won't even get away with that. Broke neck, 77, 6 heart attacks 15stents in heart, 6 rods in back, awaiting new test results. THANK GOD I HUNTED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND I AM ONLY 59 BUT AT LEAST I JUST GET THE BILLS PAID LOL. James

On disability so maybe won't even get away with that. Broke neck, 77, 6 heart attacks 15stents in heart, 6 rods in back, awaiting new test results. THANK GOD I HUNTED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND I AM ONLY 59 BUT AT LEAST I JUST GET THE BILLS PAID LOL. and i served my country no hero but a Viet Nam era vet. :)James

What can I say? Your disabilities would be over whelming for most. Thank you for your service to
the country. May GOD Bless you and help you.

1Hunter (Korean vet.)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts