Wyoming hunt

Hognuts

I will be heading into the Bridger Tetons with my cousins to the thorofare country just south of Yellowstone park. I have been logging in periodically checking on wolf tags, just a week or so ago I finally was able to buy my tag! Looking forward to the hunt and hopefully I will get an opportunity on a wolf, we saw them in there two years ago, but last year, when it was legal to hunt them, my cousins went in (I didn't draw a tag) and they didn't see any, but hopefully this year we'll get a chance at one! gun)

I elk hunted in the Bridger Tetons during archery season 6-7 years ago. Saw 2 each separate occasions very briefly, and heard them every night.

Good Luck

Thank you guys, I have 14 days and a wake-up before I fly up there, not that I am counting or anything! We go in on the 8th, but I am flying up to Rapid City SD on the 6th to start making my way over there. I can't wait to get on the mountain, and if we get something, that will just be icing on the cake!

:Dgun)

Bill,
Need a rifle tune-up when you get up here, give me a shout, I can walk again. Still haven't picked up all the targets at the range, it's littered with em!
Miles

Here is the Wyoming set-up, 6.5 SAUM suppressed with Elite Iron Delta Suppressor and a 454 Casul, the Raging Judge as a bear gun. That thing is a hand cannon! SAUM is shooting amazing, the group below was shot at night with my D-930 Clip-on and DBAL-D2 illuminator. (was getting ready for a yote hunt after we threaded the barrel for the can)

Not bad for 100 yards at night through a NV rig! I can't wait to get a shot with this thing in the day time on an elk! :D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.