wyoming wolf hunt suspended?

Saw this on Facebook, what have you guys heard about this?

Hope this link works

https://www.huntwolves.com/wyoming-wolf-hunting-suspended/

Wow... I can't believe it. Judge probably couldn't tell the difference between a wolf, coyote, or poodle. I sure hope they can squash this as you know these organizations will go after other wolf hunting states to if they are successful in Wyoming... As the precedent will be in place making it easier to get a similar outcome in subsequent suits.

Crazy. Thanks for the info Woody.

Defenders is pure anti. There is no brain in there. They are .001 from anti everything terrorists.

I expect splinter groups will attack hunt camps with the goal of forcing the hunter to fire in self defense then claiming that hunters will kill everything even humans.

Be safe, be watchful.
If you are approached by non-hunters especially if the have cameras, start videoing and give ground. AFAIK it is illegal to interfere with a lawful hunt so your defense is to document through video.

Don't laugh, it was/is done in England. My friends were attacked with bats. Forced to run to the land owners house. The anti's wore masks. Drove blacked out SUVs with no plates.

Defenders is pure anti. There is no brain in there. They are .001 from anti everything terrorists.

I expect splinter groups will attack hunt camps with the goal of forcing the hunter to fire in self defense then claiming that hunters will kill everything even humans.

Be safe, be watchful.
If you are approached by non-hunters especially if the have cameras, start videoing and give ground. AFAIK it is illegal to interfere with a lawful hunt so your defense is to document through video.

Don't laugh, it was/is done in England. My friends were attacked with bats. Forced to run to the land owners house. The anti's wore masks. Drove blacked out SUVs with no plates.

Just saying, rather be judged by 6, than carried by 6.

A bat is a deadly weapon. For example, a police officer attacked by a person with a bat is allowed to use deadly force. Citizens are also allowed to use deadly force. In New Mexico there would not be a neighbors house to run too....guess you can figure out what the result of that would be here.

I hate defenders they are straight up anti.....i tried to find the link but i couldnt find it but anyway i'll try to tell you all i remember from the show...randy newberg was on nra news cam and co the other day and talked about this...they came at them with 4 different arguements the wolves are going extinct, the genetics are to close between the packs and something else i dont remember but the judge shot those three things down but they came back with something how the law was written and the judge accepted that but the are going to rewrite the law and the hunt should be on for this year...sorry for not remembering all the info and the long post.

Here in Pa. they used to have a big pigeon shoot at Hegins. It was there big money maker for the year. In the end people protested that much that they even chained themselves naked in the roads coming from and to the shoot. The state police and everybody had to be called. Pigeons are very dirty birds and problems for farmers and cities. They carry disease and poop all over everything. I always said they should find out the protesters names and where they lived. When they go on vacation they should leave about 50 pigeons loose in their house and see how they like them pigeons when they get home. Matt

Here in Pa. they used to have a big pigeon shoot at Hegins. It was there big money maker for the year. In the end people protested that much that they even chained themselves naked in the roads coming from and to the shoot. The state police and everybody had to be called. Pigeons are very dirty birds and problems for farmers and cities. They carry disease and poop all over everything. I always said they should find out the protesters names and where they lived. When they go on vacation they should leave about 50 pigeons loose in their house and see how they like them pigeons when they get home. Matt

It's amazing anyone would chain themselves naked to a fence for a winged rat. I think sometimes people just want to let it all hang out and will jump at any excuse to do so. :D

Unfortunately the shoot got shut down because of all the animal rights people and all the trouble they caused. The town and Sportsmen club lost a lot of money. I once worked with a guy that had pigeons he raced with. He would take them down there and the ANTI people would buy them and turn them loose. They would fly home and he would take them back down and they would buy them again. He was actually training them for races and getting paid for it by the antis. This place got so bad with the demonstrations that it brought national attention. Hundreds and hundreds of anti and animal activists Showed up. Matt

Last edited:
Gotta say...

Prime example here of what we're coming to... They knew they couldn't stop it by popular vote (the way things should be done, and the way America always has) so they take it to some sympathizer who is willing to throw their weight and power around to push personal agendas etc...

Disgusting...

Hope they get it resolved, coulda swore I heard a wolf howl a month ago out elk hunting... and I'm far enough south, don't need a license :D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.