wyoming wolf hunt suspended?

I hate defenders they are straight up anti.....i tried to find the link but i couldnt find it but anyway i'll try to tell you all i remember from the show...randy newberg was on nra news cam and co the other day and talked about this...they came at them with 4 different arguements the wolves are going extinct, the genetics are to close between the packs and something else i dont remember but the judge shot those three things down but they came back with something how the law was written and the judge accepted that but the are going to rewrite the law and the hunt should be on for this year...sorry for not remembering all the info and the long post.

They are not defenders of anything much. In fact more often they belong to a group of protesters who are making a lot of cash in being professional lobbyists who use media and any other method to earn money by doing what they do. Most care little for what they pretend to support.

Mike
I heard that the G&F commission is having a meeting I believe on the 13 (tomorrow) to discuss the wolf situation. Not sure if anything will be done but, at least their discussing it. Keep our fingers cross, more then likely nothing will be done until January when it brought up in front of the new House and Senate. :cool:

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.