Who's tracking you?

This all has me thinking... anyone have a '90s model Ford F-350 for sale?
I'd like a 65 mustang coupe with a 347 and ac myself. No plastic junk to break and just enough to **** off the neighbors.

Heck I'd even take back my old reliable 1999 Honda CRV haha (the f350 and mustang do sound cooler for sure). I actually do miss vehicles like that. It seemed like anything made by Honda or Toyota in 1990s JUST FRIGGIN' WORKED!!!! 🤣. Not so dang much plastic and wiring and computer chips and sensors on everything to break and be impossible for an amateur mechanic with a basic shop set up to fix. And that Honda crv rarely needed fixing. Still DEFINITELY the most stone cold reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Gutless as all get out, little 2 litre 4 cylinder, but the manual 5 speed transmission still made it fun and it was plain tough. Simple and tough. Ive also observed in some of the modern SUVs that weigh more than some half-tons that the brakes and suspension take way more of a beating….never had a problem with that lightweight crv and you'd be amazed what that sucker was made to drive through in my younger and stupider days 😁

I drive a 1998 Dodge R1500 short box standard cab with R2500 running gear. My other truck is a 1974 Dodge W150 with W350 Running gear. Not a lot of electronics, or A/C, and rides like a log wagon. Of course, I am boring enough that nobody cares where I am or what I am doing. I just like to torture myself.

I drive a 1998 Dodge R1500 short box standard cab with R2500 running gear. My other truck is a 1974 Dodge W150 with W350 Running gear. Not a lot of electronics, or A/C, and rides like a log wagon. Of course, I am boring enough that nobody cares where I am or what I am doing. I just like to torture myself.
I would love to have a 1974 4x4 dodge rolling around on 1 ton gear, that would be a beast.
I need to get my 86 k3500 going again, it got a 6.2l diesel and I need to put new alternators on it or swap it over to 12v.

My vehicles are 13 & 14 yr old.....so far, i have not seen any electronics on them that would suggest they are being tracked....but that doesn't mean they aren't there somewhere.
It really sucks that these days we have to assume we are being watched all the time

How many of us use gps hunting maps like On X Hunt? I wonder if those guys just sit back in their office chairs and steal all the waypoint pins showing exact kill locations of master hunters across the globe? Heck you can even attach notes and pictures to the pins - that way they know if it was a "trophy" or not before they head out to steal your spots.

How many of us use gps hunting maps like On X Hunt? I wonder if those guys just sit back in their office chairs and steal all the waypoint pins showing exact kill locations of master hunters across the globe? Heck you can even attach notes and pictures to the pins - that way they know if it was a "trophy" or not before they head out to steal your spots.
This is very interesting. A never ending supply of honey holes in every state and you get paid to learn them.
My vehicle is 10 years old and has mapping with GPS so someone knows where I have been but your phone is their best tracking device. They probably know more about you than your spouse does.

This is very interesting. A never ending supply of honey holes in every state and you get paid to learn them.
My vehicle is 10 years old and has mapping with GPS so someone knows where I have been but your phone is their best tracking device. They probably know more about you than your spouse does.
Well it works both ways. Buddy bought a boat from a guide and all his spots were on the gps.

Actually no, it didn't know she had been to the grocery store specifically, just that she had put somethingin the back seat or back of car---, my chevy got a computer software update and now does that any time you put something in the back seat-- the dealer told me it was a liability thing so you don't leave a kid or dog in the back, but it alerts you any time you put something in the seat no matter how large/small it is--- dealer said it's tied to the seat/airbag sensors-- probably have trunk sensors too (for liability since people will sue over anything these days)
Yep….my 2020 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor does the same thing.

I'm sure most of you realize many agencies that use AI driven algorithms to search forums for potential "risks".

So if you haven't guessed by now:

IMG_1576.jpeg