Where to buy old big game mounts?

I've got a couple elk European mounts that I've taken over the years that just hang in the rafters in the garage. Ones a 380 6x7 and the other is a 350 6x6. I've got a few mule deer as well in the 160 range
Shoot me a pm if your interested

Sold two average whitetail mounts, one 8 and a pretty good 9 pt. To a young couple who were building a house in the country. Neither were hunters or had family that hunted but thought that They were a needed fexture for their new country estate. Sold both for a $1000. They were in the upstairs bedroom I had turned into a man cave. But I was evicted by my wife when we renovated. So there was no room for them. Already had deer and antelope heads in the living room. The older you get the more stuff you accumulate.

Jackalope would be nice but haven't got one worth mounting yet
The flats west of Truth or Consequences NM are loaded with jacks. Area 14A I believe but it's a draw hunt. Average wait is 10 years for trophy hunt. I've built a special mountain rifle carbon fiber bofors cannon in anticipation of drawing.

Mine ended up being "missing" from a taxidermist.
Might be the case with the taxidermist I used for years. Can't get anything back from him. Going on 7 years on a lope euro, 5 years on lope doe and duck. Took a mule deer to different guy and got back in 3 months, will be using him in future. My friends having same issue with 1st guy. Going to put mounts in my will for grandson, maybe get them in a decade or so

It is going to have to be special critter to have it mounted. The wife is not a big fan of mounts. Only allowed one in the family area and I did not even shoot that one. I couldn't make the Africa trip because of work and a buddy gave me one his Kudu mounts because he felt sorry for me.

Hi, Is there a recommendation where to buy/look for mounts? Looking around for elk, mule deer, antelope, mt goat, bighorn sheep, cougar, bobcat…
Go on proxy bid they have taxidermy auctions every now and then. They have had some interesting mounts

A. Jack a lope would be fun !! I have a small white tail rack thst would be perfect in a rabbit head !! Great idea ,thanks