What what powder do you switch to because alliant has shut down manufacturing

Anyone in indiana (southern) in dire need of some rl-26, and I think I have some retumbo also. Might even have some 4350 powder. I am getting up there in years and will never use it ! Offering up some to someone who Needs some, Not a person who has plenty and padding their supply. Not giving it away but selling for less then market value.

Anyone in indiana (southern) in dire need of some rl-26, and I think I have some retumbo also. Might even have some 4350 powder. I am getting up there in years and will never use it ! Offering up some to someone who Needs some, Not a person who has plenty and padding their supply. Not giving it away but selling for less then market value.
Wishing I lived a bit closer... I only match the Southern part...as in Southern Florida! 🤣 Anyway, nice of you to offer it for sale. The powder market is not much fun right now!

I picked up 3lbs of the RS Grand yesterday. Plan to test with my 7mm RM. Currently using RL22 - have 6 lbs - but if the Grand gives me better speed and matches the current accuracy as the RL22, I may make the switch. If not, I'm still good to go with N140 and Varget for my 7mm-08 and the R22 for my 7mag

All of my 338 win mags shoot less than an inch with all bullets and alot 1/2 inch except Hornady which shoot shotgun patterns ar 100 yards .Their dies had a sliding primer rid which wouldn't lock down so you had to hammer out old primers .That high dollar 405 brass would collapse when you tried to seat bullets and it was too thick .The 375 jdj brass was totally impossible to load it was so thick .I have buckets full of Hornady 308 brass that will not size to reload very weird .I had lots of other problems with their junk and they have zero customer service and refused to issue refunds or replacements a terrible company in my opinion .

This thread takes some of the joy out of scoring a case of F210Ms last week from Grafs. All the same, thanks to the OP for sharing the info. I was going to start working up a new load for my 300 WM with RL26 but now I'll stick with my current H1000 load.
I'm in fair shape with Alliant powders but if any of those who want to swap out some RL26 for RL23 are in the Kalispell or Missoula area, I'd be willing to work out the trade. I've been going through the RL26 but haven't used RL23 in more than 5 years.
PXL_20240605_141356252[1].jpg

I have 12 lbs of RL-26 and 26 lbs of RL-23. I'll keep using what I have until it's gone. If it ever comes back by then, I'll grab more - but for now, I think I'm set!

I think that you could get about $10,000 on GB for what you have on hand. Sell it all and buy some VV. You could easily build another custom rifle, or two with the money you earned. 🤣

My main concern with these shortages is how deendent we've become on off shore uppliers. I just read a article on the Larg rifle primers isues. One mai component is antimoy and a makor source of it is China. Thar makes me very nervous, when a significant supply source is an actualm"enmy" of our nation. That and the drag on our resources trying to supply the Ukraine and Isreal as thy fight for there existence. I thank my good wifes "wisdom" years ago whe we had a Sportsmans Warehouse in our neighborhood. She suggested that every time we visited to pick up any reloading suppies was ro get a brick of the primers I used and a jug or two of my main powders. I'm good for awhile as long as I'm juducious in my shooting. My latest shooting favorite is the 338 Lapua and her wisdom has been proven as I have a good suppliy of Larg rifle magnum primers. Than heaven for a wise woman in my life.