What gun did you want that was never made ?

I'm curious why you would want a 375 Win ? I have a 375 Marlin and like it. Just because it's a lever gun. But as far as the cartridge itself it's not that impressive.
The .375 Winchester is impressive just because it does the job it was intended to and is fun to shoot. I have a .375 Marlin, 26" Encore barrel and a 14" Contender. All have taken deer and done a fine job. Not every cartridge has to have blistering speed, energy out the ying yang or through cannon ball sized bullets to be appreciated. Sometimes it's just nice to shoot what works within its design. So I still need a .375 Winchester to go with the .444 Marlin I would like.

I wanted a 357 maxoum lever gun to shoot 357 rem max and 357 mag and 38 special .I also think the 264 and the 338-378 weathetby should have 30 inch barrels from the factory to achieve maximum velocity. I also wanted a double rifles that was affordable in 405 win .My dad got me into wanting a 25 rimfire lever gun .We used high velocity 25 caliber rf blanks to shoot pins into steel .I know that would make a awesome caliber in a pump or lever gun .I also wanted a pump 32 h&r mag rifle that weighed 5 pounds .
Boss & Co small frame double with my name on it!!!

The .375 Winchester is impressive just because it does the job it was intended to and is fun to shoot. I have a .375 Marlin, 26" Encore barrel and a 14" Contender. All have taken deer and done a fine job. Not every cartridge has to have blistering speed, energy out the ying yang or through cannon ball sized bullets to be appreciated. Sometimes it's just nice to shoot what works within its design. So I still need a .375 Winchester to go with the .444 Marlin I would like.
I had 6 375 win in big boreb94s at one time. I JUST have two now they are awesome .I shotnine of my 375 wins over 3000 times fun to shoot .The big bore 94 in 444 marlin I have is terrible to shoot only 6bpounds way too light .aa 1680 powder in the 375 win is awesome thebwinchesters 94 are way stronger than the marlins. IN Alaska I loaded 300 gr fmj for first shot for bears in the 375 win It's way better than 3030s .I still have rwo make bullets from 270 grain Hornady bullets shoots awesome .
I had a contender 375 jdj it was terrible 4bpounds kicked like a mule no good tore the scope off and blew open aoot .

I dont think they make them but... a ruger 10/22 in 22mag.
They made them for awhile. My dad ended up getting one because I forced him to. He talked **** to several Ruger reps about how the 10/22 mag would be amazing and sell for years. Then when they finally made one he tried not to buy 1. I brow best him into it. I had not idea they were worth $1k+ though until a couple years ago.

I saw one posted for sale for about $800, and I laughed to myself that nobody would pay that. Then I watched about 5 guys tripping over each other to get to it before the other. I hit gunbroker and saw they go for $1k+ all day when they come up for sale.

There are some Things I would like to see / buy:
- Steyr Scout in .338 Federal with threaded barrel and suppressor - or even integrated suppressor
- FN FAL with Titanium receivers, fluted barrel in .308Win. ( or even 338Federal, 260 Rem. )
- Winchester 1892 in 450 Bushmaster, ported barrel "16 long, scout-rail and extremly low mounted RMR
- Sauer 303 in 8.5x63 Reb ( my favourite caliber) with adjustable gas-valve and 15x1mm threaded barrel 57cm long.
- Heym SR30 with double-stack magazines
- Heym SR30 with lightweight receiver, 52cm fluted barel, carbon stock ( classic style) in 8.5x63 Reb.
.... just to name a few ideas