What .224 bullet would you use?

Alright there where a couple that asked what my setup is and it’s a Daniel Defense V11 so 16” 7 twist barrel.

I have to double check my load notes but pretty sure I’m pushing the 65 GK around 2800ish

For those of you suggesting the 69 and 77 Sierra match king your recommending the tipped over the hollow point???

Thanks for all the response and advice so far, definitely more then I was thinking though I had hoped there was a little more consensus on what to use.

Thank again gentlemen

77 tmk
75 gold dot
73 eldm
88 eld
75 eld
69 tmk
62 fusion

BTW, there's a 200 page thread on hunting all north American big game with the 223 on rokslide, partitions and monos of all types don't get much praise there.
That’s a great thread on .223 over there! Swayed me to pick up a .223 tikka. The 77gr TMK seems like the correct answer here, of you can find them.

Probably not gonna be a popular answer, but I’ve killed a boxcar full of deer & hogs with 55 gr. Nosler Ballistic Tips. If you shoot either one behind the ear, they never take a step. Last year, I shot 3 hogs & a doe at 250 yards. That’s the farthest I’ve shot animals with them. And don’t intend to shoot animals any farther than that.

I settled on the 60 gr Nosler partition. My 6 kids killed a pile of deer with these. I tried the full coppers but many times they didn't open up and just pencil holed the deer requiring more shots. We recovered two of these 60 gr Nosler partitions after they went front of chest to settling under the hide on the back ham...full length diagonal pass throughs(except that last bit of hide). Unreal performance.

I haven't tried hammers but what I have seen on here they would be my next choice to experiment with. A 223 will really teach you just how important bullet design is on big whitetails.

I used a 62 gr bonded bullet factory fed loading after my neck surgery ,
shot two deer that fall and both didnt go 35 yrds
one shot quartering away through elbow ,heart,exit in front of should aft side 50 yrds
other shot board side shoulder lungs and exited aft shoulder
75 yrds
if i seen any deer passed 125-150 yrds i would not shoot
im not a fan of 223 deer hunting ,but recoil levels and a self control of range limits offered me a way to hunt while recovering from fusion surgery

For those of you suggesting the 69 and 77 Sierra match king your recommending the tipped over the hollow point???

Thanks for all the response and advice so far, definitely more then I was thinking though I had hoped there was a little more consensus on what to use.

Thank again gentlemen
77 TMKs, push as hard as you could. 3 years ago, I dropped 2 does with them. Internal damage is similar to that of the Bergers. No exit wound.

Rifle used - AEM5 suppressed 18 inch MK12 SPR.