Tell me what you see…

Deputy819

Hey folks! Tell me what you think you see in these photos regarding the inside of the barrel. The only info I'll give initially is that this is an 18" 6.5 Grendel barrel from Palmetto State Armory. If the quality of the pics makes it difficult I apologize…..I was taking pics of the screen images with my cell phone. The FIRST pic is the throat…
IMG_3441.jpeg
IMG_3442.jpeg
IMG_3443.jpeg
IMG_3444.jpeg
IMG_3445.jpeg

Hey folks! Tell me what you think you see in these photos regarding the inside of the barrel. The only info I'll give initially is that this is an 18" 6.5 Grendel barrel from Palmetto State Armory. If the quality of the pics makes it difficult I apologize…..I was taking pics of the screen images with my cell phone. The FIRST pic is the throat…
View attachment 524626
View attachment 524627
View attachment 524628
View attachment 524629
View attachment 524630
First Pic it looks like the lead or throat is not even all the way around seems to get narrower at right edge of Pic on the others On a land, I see a streak of copper could be a gouge and copper filled it in or just copper on top of the land, but I do see a little bit of tooling marks in the form of black rings.

Guys, look at the FIRST pic…..do you see that "jagged line" (kinda what a stain looks like coming through the ceiling in your house)? What do you think THAT is?🤔