THIS IS A DIFICULT ONE FOR ME. I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT IN MUDDYBOOTS-PRAYERS NEEDED

Good morning!
We got a text from Craig yesterday. The surgery went very well, and Craig said it "Turned out Great". As everyone knows it sucks being in a hospital bed and in pain. The Drs are making changes to his pain meds and other than that he is doing well. They plan on releasing him on this Sunday.
Thanks for everyone's thoughts & Prayers.
Len & Jill

I've been where he is, and your prayers helped. It really brought this image to mind, in a way I only knew from being on the other end of the rope.
Especially pray for effective pain management. This surgery is painful.
Paralyzed Man.jpeg

I'll be praying for him. After breaking my back I had 9 major back operations. I counsel and speak to people regularly on the subject. Sometimes it's just nice to know you're not alone and to know what to expect. Tell him to feel free to call or PM me if he would like to talk or has some questions. I'd be more than happy to help.

Pray for pain management, and a lot of strength, and fortitude for Muddy to get through the recovery. The surgery went well, but there was a problem w pain meds, and he is having to push through without much, if any pain meds.

This has to be really hard. It may also cause a longer stay in hospital.

Lift Muddy and his family up in recovery. I'm sure he will appreciate us pulling for him.

What he needs now is physical and spiritual comfort and strength.

He is already a tough hombre. This is just going to make him the man that eats nails for breakfast.

He likes Hammer bullets too.

Not sure exactly what he had done. Lumbar fusions are very, very painful. I have 11 vertebrae fused with hardware. I found that days 1-4 are very, very tough. On that 4th day if they can get that catheter out and get you up and walking just a little bit you'll really start to feel much better and the pain will subside some. From there it's just one day at a time. Set small goals and do what the Dr. Says.
Praying his pain will be manageable and he keeps a positive attitude