Release of the Tract Toric scope for LRHunting

Got one ordered for my next build.
Looking forward to trying this one.

I like this new trend of FFP reticle at low power looking like a duplex and as you adjust up you get a very usable reticle. Love the graduations being half MOA. Great idea on the turret numbers.

My old eyes don't do well with a real thin reticle but I've seen a few (this one being one of them) that I believe would work.

The only knock…36oz :oops:…needs to be high teens to low 20's. If I was being nit picky, I've never needed reticle above the zero line. More curiosity than anything, why? Because I know you had a reason.

Congrats James, this scope will be a winner.
I think you will find that all LR scopes that dependably dial are heavy.
It's the nature of the beast. They have to be made with heavier components.

Also, a 34mm tube, which is heavier, allows more elevation adjustment.

Received my Tract 4-25 today. Initial impression is Wow !!! Checks a lot of boxes for me. Very Nice Optic. Solid build quality, Excellent glass, Nice functional reticule design, great eye box, nice numbered parallax, 10 illumination dial settings with off position between each. Firm controls, great crisp dial clicks, locking turret, And Large Easy to read Elevation Numbers I can read without my reading glasses !!!! 🤓. Great Value!! I'm gonna drive it like I stole it !!

Thanks, Jon, Jon, & James. !!!!!

I think you will find that all LR scopes that dependably dial are heavy.
It's the nature of the beast. They have to be made with heavier components.

Also, a 34mm tube, which is heavier, allows more elevation adjustment.
There in lies the issue for me. Why would anyone need a 34mm tube for hunting? For example, my leupold is a 30mm and tops out with 38 moa of up elevation. On paper that is 1500 yards roughly, plus hold over, etc and the scope is capable of a mile. Since the convo is around hunting applications and not match it seems more appropriate to design two LR hunting scope lines. One that is heavy as HeII and one that is light. User can pick the poison of that choice. Big heavy scope with FFP and Mil, or light SFP MOA. Willing to bet 10/1 sales to the latter of those 2.