Tract scope to in full production

What part is illuminated?
All or part? Center dot only?
What size is the center dot? 1/8th?
I like the reticle!

I think looking at the other illuminated reticles, I hope it's the center dot, but those with the floating dot are fully illuminated reticles.

The other ELR scopes with the floating dot use a .140 MOA or .04 MRAD dot, but these all have tree style and James designed this around hunting versus NRL/ERL competitions

I just want to get my hands on it.

IMG_4134.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg

Interesting and nice, but why the vertical line with incremental marks all the way above the horizontal line ? Try to learn something new. Anyone?
As mentioned it’s there for measuring but the bottom half also accomplishes that. Mostly it is there for “hold under” in the case of having a long range zero setting. That would allow the turret travel to cover further if you were on say a 30 moa scope base and zeroed at 600 yds. You would have a 15 moa graduation for hold under at 100yds as an example.

As mentioned it's there for measuring but the bottom half also accomplishes that. Mostly it is there for "hold under" in the case of having a long range zero setting. That would allow the turret travel to cover further if you were on say a 30 moa scope base and zeroed at 600 yds. You would have a 15 moa graduation for hold under at 100yds as an example.
Your dope also changes when you shoot down hill. That's probably what its for as well as ranging targets.

I highly doubt anyone is using a 600yd zero then messing with hold unders

Mil dials are noticeably less cluttered if you’re having a hard time seeing the turret. Leaves room for bigger numbers.

Are people using 20moa wind holds? Something I don’t understand, especially on FFP scopes, why so much measurement for wind. Bringing the thicker lines in closer makes for a better reticle on lower power.

It does look a lot busier than the other reticle we had previously viewed. Perhaps it's just another option for now ?

Or a mistake, looks like the MOA ELR reticle to me. I could see this happening if you are using a website template and didn't replace the last image uploaded in the template.

Did see it's MOA/MOA, FFP and 34mm tube, 3.6" - 3.8" eye relief before checking out on the reticle shown.

I went to the Tract website a few minutes ago and watched the video by John about the reticle and scope overall. It is only listed in MOA, same price as other 4-25 models. I wonder if you already have a 4-25 Tract can you buy the turret and would the markings be accurate with non Eagleman scope? I am a big fan of Tract scopes, I bought the 4-20 MRAD when they were first available which still sits on my 700 PSS duty rifle. I have the Tekoa on my CZ 22LR and a Toric 3-15x42 on my TC Pro Hunter in 30TC. I will likely buy either the Eagleman reticle 4-25 or probably the MRAD standard version since my 4-20 is MRAD. I may for to Barbour Creek when I retire just for the fun of it.