Ramshot Grand

quigley257

In stock now at PV https://www.powdervalley.com/product/ramshot-grand-smokeless-gun-powder/
Has anyone taken the leap and started load development with this new powder? From the description, it looks like it will be ideal for many of the long range communities cartridges. I like ball powders for their consistent metering. I've been running their LRT in my 338 Rogue with good results. Grand looks like it will be a good fit in the 300 PRC as well. I'm currently using RL26 in my 300 PRC under 250gr A-Tips, but we all know how hard it is to find 26 in stock lately. Please share your results if you have any with this new powder! Thanks!

I was wondering as well. Curious how it compares to staball hd as I’ll be doing some load work up on a 22 creed and 300 prc with it

If I could find it local I’d buy a couple of pounds to try it out. I’m not paying hazard and then another shipper to get the powder to AK that we have to use.

I'd like to try it in my 7mm RM. But unfortunately all of the Winchester Staball powders have spiked up in price. Not more than the other powders but it used to be on the cheap spectrum of powder prices. I'll be curious to see the reports on it.
Edit: I meant to say Ramshot powders. But both the Ramshot and Winchester Staball powders have jumped up in price,.... much to my chagrin.

Last edited:
As soon as I find some locally, I'll try it in my 7PRC. I've got to find an RL26 replacement. HD and LRT are not it!

In stock now at PV https://www.powdervalley.com/product/ramshot-grand-smokeless-gun-powder/
Has anyone taken the leap and started load development with this new powder? From the description, it looks like it will be ideal for many of the long range communities cartridges. I like ball powders for their consistent metering. I've been running their LRT in my 338 Rogue with good results. Grand looks like it will be a good fit in the 300 PRC as well. I'm currently using RL26 in my 300 PRC under 250gr A-Tips, but we all know how hard it is to find 26 in stock lately. Please share your results if you have any with this new powder! Thanks!
Curious to see how it compares to H1000.