Planning a 250 Savage Build - Two Barrels, Many Questions

I would suggest hitting a few estate auctions. You don't need a new manual. I bought 2 sometimes 3 manuals for less than one new manual. And you may be surprised by what else is there for sale like reloading equipment & components. I would only buy powder if it's unopened and at a good price. This is where your phone will come in handy to compare prices. Know what you're buying & what you're willing to spend is key. Stick to your prices you set. A lot of these sales will give you a day or two to look at the products before the sale.Take the time & do it. I bought a new press. But could have bought practically new at the estate sales for a lot less. Most of the estate sales will list as reloading & guns. I have a few auctioneers locally that I check on their websites to see what & when they have the goodies I am looking for. I would guess I have bought around 8 different manuals for less than $80.00. That includes 2 Nosler 8 & 9 manuals. Hornady version 1 & 2. Speer, Sierra, Lyman. etc.
Great tips. Thank you!

Recent Posts