Nikon Monarch Won’t Adjust

Send the scope to Nikon, contact them bedforehand or go on their website to get the correct address and department. They will most likely tell you that it in not repairable. Then they will offer you a store credit but if press them they will offer you a refund. At least this is what happened when I sent in one of my Monarchs for repair. Nikon also offered me a full refund for the scope if I could produce the original receipt.

I had to send a scope to Nikon a few years ago and lord it took FORVER to get things resolved. Truly Horrible service. It is shame as Nikon scopes used to be pretty decent for the money and all. I sent a scope to Vortex years ago and that service was very good...had a new one returned in under 2 weeks. Funny these scopes go down and I am Not hard on them at all as a side note.

From shot to shot I don't believe they were bad for their price point. I think they just couldn't compete with more inexpensive scopes coming on the market and decided to concentrate elsewhere.
I had four of them , three Monarchs all went bad , the FX 1000 still works . The Monarchs couldn't hold zero .

Recent Posts