Gday Aron
Congrats to your son & you
Love to see kids smiles

Good work from that pill there

You need a metal detector to do these to the next level so seeing Xmas not far away a handheld one would be a great addition under the tree
I like the Garrett but mine lab are darn good

On future autopsies I alway find it good for people to see more clearly is use a point of reference eg coke can leatherman etc
Of course upto you what you do just trying to help you improve a bit more

Cheers

With respect I hope the younger son gets his chance soon as you think he's ready. Congratulations to you all equally,Handsome boys, beautiful pictures,wonderful memories,and great deer . But Pops your to be Honored for giving your boys the chance to step up and start the game rolling ,yes brothers can and are different but besides that I hope they grow up to be great hunters and Fine young Gentleman, thks for the posting,Cheers 🥳🥳🥳👏🎉👏🎉👏🎉🦌🦌😆

Thanks all! We're definitely blessed. I actually rarely go hunting by myself anymore. I take these guys with me as much as I can and wait until they can go with me to go lol. It's much more fun sharing the whole experience with them. Eventually I'll probably have to hunt by myself again, so I gotta get as much of this now while I can lol.

And I'll be surprised if we can keep up this kind of luck with multiple mature bucks lol. Next year we're likely due for tag soup lol, and I told them that. You just never know with hunting.

Gday Aron
Congrats to your son & you
Love to see kids smiles

Good work from that pill there

You need a metal detector to do these to the next level so seeing Xmas not far away a handheld one would be a great addition under the tree
I like the Garrett but mine lab are darn good

On future autopsies I alway find it good for people to see more clearly is use a point of reference eg coke can leatherman etc
Of course upto you what you do just trying to help you improve a bit more

Cheers
Thanks. I'm sure if I had a metal detector it could have told me there was something in the area I was looking, but unfortunately I'm unaware if a metal detector that Aldi retrieves the metal too lol. I promise I did all I could to find any prices and came up with nothing and a metal detector wouldn't have helped there lol.

And yeah, I try to think of things like size reference, but in the heat of the moment I forget or don't have such things on me. I did use a soda can a couple weeks ago, but only in reference to the main beam side of his antlers. It's always easy in hindsight to come up with the woulda/shoulda lol. I'll evolve as I go.

Aaron