My 338 Sherman Shortmag

I'm using ADG brass I anneal every second firing and I also annealed right after fire forming as well I'm using 262 bushing. I am also using Whidden but I'm gonna try the Forster I think.
What kind of neck tension issues?
I think you mean .362":D
PM'd him and I think its covered

Another thing to know is once fired brass wont give a true reading for bump. On any case, it usually takes 2-3 firings before the shoulder is completely settled forward.

I don't have bushing which is the issue. My first time using a bushing die. Which bushing are u using with your whidden die?

With the standard reamer it is a fair amount shorter than what the other guys are running at.
With the 250s I had an oal of 2.89 with these loads. I started getting a slight ejector mark at 60grn and it was a little more pronounced but not bad at 61. I guess I need to figure out a better way to figure out seating depth to the rifling because I know I should be able to get better than that. Based on your finding with pressure in these cases do you think I should back off on the loads until there is no ejector marks? There was not a stiff bolt until I got to 61gr and that's when I quit firing. Using a 362 bushing.

I use a modified case to fit my Hornady gauge. I do have other methods but not as accurate as I like.
Your not far off me with 250s as far as powder, and pressure, and I have long throat in my out fit.
BTO I'm 2.165 with 230
BTO with 250 I was 2.15 that's 50 off
My 230 load is 61.4gr I started to get slight bolt stick at 62. 2885ft/sec
My 250 load was 61.7 that was right on the edge. If I went back to 250s I think I would tweak a bit from 60 back up. 2825ft/sec.

With the 250s I had an oal of 2.89 with these loads. I started getting a slight ejector mark at 60grn and it was a little more pronounced but not bad at 61. I guess I need to figure out a better way to figure out seating depth to the rifling because I know I should be able to get better than that. Based on your finding with pressure in these cases do you think I should back off on the loads until there is no ejector marks? There was not a stiff bolt until I got to 61gr and that's when I quit firing. Using a 362 bushing.

You should really get yourself a hornady comparator to accurately measure distance to lands. I did and it made a huge difference. I'd have to look back at my loading notes but I'm well below 60 grains of varget.

You should really get yourself a hornady comparator to accurately measure distance to lands. I did and it made a huge difference. I'd have to look back at my loading notes but I'm well below 60 grains of varget.
I have the horned comparator but would like to find a better way to measure for seating depth to the lands. I just picked up a box of the 230 eldx to try out and will start with 58gr Varget.