Looking for Suppressor Advise

Wow a lot of great information and a lot of research to do this weekend.
Thank you all for your input and suggestions. Special thanks to DDB TX for the link to pewscience.

Another vote for DDC Enticer. I have the s-ti for hunting. It's an awesome can. Has some really good ratings on pew science. The L version is/was the quietest suppressor he'd tested. I'm not sure if that still holds true.

Ok Gents looking to buy two suppressors and am seeking some advice.

#1 Can is for - 338LM, 300 Rum, 300WM, 30-06.

#2 Can is for - 308, 6.5-284, 6.5CM, 6.8SPC, 270.

Q: What brand & model would you recommend?
Q: What is your experience with it?

Looking forward to the replies

Thanks.

You're going to get many different opinions..... Here are mine:
l
#1 338 Ultra Suppressor (GEN 2) from Thunderbeast.
#2 Banish 30 Gold from Silencer Central

#1 choice if you only want to buy one suppressor that would be good for both....

I own a Banish 30 Gold and use it on my custom bolt action .308. I'm impressed. It's relatively short, lightweight, and fully serviceable (to clean) and good for full auto use.

I have a friend who owns a 338 Ultra Thunderbeast. I like it. alot. Check out the specs for both. Then you decide. Can't go wrong with either one.

Pew Science conducts very scientific testing of suppressors, with decibel readings taken at two locations, by the shooter's ear and off to the side, where, say, a guide would be for the shot. Here is a link to their methodology and rankings: https://pewscience.com/rankings
This is what I'd do, and then make a decision based on needs and budget. My largest multi cal suppressor is an Omega 300. It's a great can but the one I wanted whas a YHM Resonator, when I went to buy the guy cut me a deal on the Omega he had in stock and it was one I was also interested in.

Now I want a light weight can so I'm looking at the Banish Backcountry and Scythe TI. They'll save me 7 ounces over the Omega 300 as a DT, more vs. ASR mount. It's a coin toss between these two for a light multi cal can.

The other suppressor on my want list will be either a Rugged AK360TI or Hybrid 46M. The Rugged gets me to .375 diameter for use on my Ruger and I'm looking at adding a Raptor. I'll probably go 46M as it gets me to .45 cal and will allow me to shoot my .375s suppressed. I've also got room to grow if I wanted to add a something larger in diameter later.

I was doing similar research and Ended up with Scythe Ti.
7 Rem Mag, 6.5 PRC, 6.5 Creed, 280 AI, and a 260 Rem I have no complaints yet.
I guess I would be considered a Silencer Co fan since my original was a Harvester w 3 port Anchor Break (prior to the Omega 300).
I was just looking for something a bit shorter for Hunting

Another one for the Scythe Ti.

Have only run about 20 rounds through it on a 6.5 PRC as a direct thread for a hunting can, so time will tell. Have a Seekins Havak PH 2 and wanted to keep it light for the field mainly. Had an Omega 300 on it, awesome can, but wanted to shave more oz off. Very happy with the outcome. Suppression actually seemed about the same as the Omega…not at 100% though but close enough. I did see tighter groups from the Scythe though as well, but could just be me getting more and more comfortable with the rifle. Overall very pleased.

As others have stated, many options and opinions (budget and use case should define for you).

I have a Q trash panda for my 308 and i just recieved my Dead Air Nomax 33 for my 338/378 and love it if i had it to do over i'd get a nomad xc for my 308. Trash panda could be quieter i think.

Thunderbeast is a great supporter of the shooting sports, matches, makes a great product and is run by good folks. The folks that run Thunderbeast also run a series of shooting and skill events under the Competition Dynamics branding (Steel Safari and Sniper Adventure Challenge). Thunderbeast and KG Made are the two brands that I've seen most often on the prize tables. Area 419 next on that list. I've gotten certs for the first two from tables and would buy either Tbac or KGM.

Diligent Defense is really hard to beat. I'm sure liking my Scythe on 300 wm down to 22 CM as well.