Looking for advice, opnions, experience on a hunting pistol

Mid-Grip and or Center-grip XP (same thing).
IMG_5796.jpg
Still going to call you one of these days Ernie, great looking pistols. I really dig Kirbys brakes.

Yeah I'm a member at hill top in clyde we have a 300 yard range. Have encores in 243 and 7mm08. A custom striker in 6BRX and another with a smokless ML barrel on it. For tree stands I find the encores easier. But if you have a good platform the bolt guns will work good also

Yeah I'm a member at hill top in clyde we have a 300 yard range. Have encores in 243 and 7mm08. A custom striker in 6BRX and another with a smokless ML barrel on it. For tree stands I find the encores easier. But if you have a good platform the bolt guns will work good also
300 yards thats a long one on these parts. A friend of mins father is the super intendent of schools out that way. There is a 500 yard range in Honeoye you have to rent it out. We should meet up some time.

The lano group you can google it guys name is Chris.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts