Let’s see those Smokeless builds!!

How or where do you get Henry's bipods.
You have to email him at the below listed address. He responded to me in LESS than 12 hours and sent a hefty amount of pictures and info on his products. When you order he will send you a PayPal invoice which takes care of the exchange rate between the US & Canada. Then wait @ 2 weeks (it has to go through customs) and you’ll have it. 👍

[email protected]

You have to email him at the below listed address. He responded to me in LESS than 12 hours and sent a hefty amount of pictures and info on his products. When you order he will send you a PayPal invoice which takes care of the exchange rate between the US & Canada. Then wait @ 2 weeks (it has to go through customs) and you'll have it. 👍

[email protected]
You ever weigh the rifle?

Last edited:
I'm sure it's posted but that's a lot a lot of pages ha
Any recommendations for a solid copper long range 45 cal smokeless build
Th8s is my favorite, it's short, extremely accurate, barrels swap in about a minute and react POI, and all of the accessories stay the same!
20201129_165840.jpg
20201129_170222.jpg

45 caliber smokeless with 300 grain projectiles

I'm sure it's posted but that's a lot a lot of pages ha
I think you are just referring to a solid copper bullet correct? For me I don't know but maybe others have had some experience with a solid copper bullet. I just shoot Pittmans bullets.

Not in .45 cal, but I know that Pittman partnered with Hammer and came up with a .40 cal SML bullet…

Not in .45 cal, but I know that Pittman partnered with Hammer and came up with a .40 cal SML bullet…

Didn't know that one. Thx. Makes a .40 cal smokless an idea.