Lee Die Owners Please Help

I think I'll just start with a torch and drop them in a bucket of water...maybe even throw on my brazing tip on my oxy acetylene setup and give that a go...every time I turn around you people are wanting me to buy something new. LOL, Heck when i first decided to start reloading i wanted to do it to save money on ammo. Then i got some equipment, then I read up on how to reload, then I had to get some more stuff, then I read some more and bought some more...I guess the moral of the story is literacy is expensive as he'll

You will ,IMO, never save a cent reloading, you'll just shoot a lot more and know a lot more what is taking place.

Oh yeah I figured that out real quick. I think at this point I've got about $5/round invested...of course that number goes down the more I load but I havent got there yet.

Some of these guys get pretty hardcore with loading for maximum accuracy. My setup is fairly basic except for the chargemaster. There's no freaking way I'd pay $1.50 a round for factory stuff with basic bullets. I can load better bullets and use new brass every time and still come in under that. I can't believe anyone would pay $18 for 20 rounds of 223 soft point. At least that's what the store charges here.

I ran the numbers one day, without the cost of all the equipment and yes I can get way below store prices, and the more life I get out of cases the lower the cost. It's just getting all the equipment that's painful.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.