Please help with 28 Nosler die selection3

One other tip, make your first loads with the new ADG brass less than a full powder hunting load to "chamber size" them "gently". This step should increase their reload life.
honestly you shouldn't need to but buddies 28 nos is cracking necks after second firing on a pretty mild load.
My 300 Rum I have 6 reloads on some ADG

What brass is he using?
I have at least 4-5 on nosler brass on a pretty hot load they are doing fine.
I know some is Nosler and some is Hornady. I think it's split some of both but I'd have to double check with him.
He just got his hands on what he could at the time, I believe he has some ADG on the way now.

I know some is Nosler and some is Hornady. I think it's split some of both but I'd have to double check with him.
He just got his hands on what he could at the time, I believe he has some ADG on the way now.
Copy. I'll be double checking my nosler stuff now😂
It's all that was available when I built mine, once this barrel is done I think I'm switch to adg. I shoot adg in my 338 rum and 6.5 prc

Copy. I'll be double checking my nosler stuff now😂
It's all that was available when I built mine, once this barrel is done I think I'm switch to adg. I shoot adg in my 338 rum and 6.5 prc
He's running out of Bergers so he's gotta change bullets I told him to change brass at the same time if he can.