Please help with 28 Nosler die selection3

TXLongerShot

I'm not new to reloading, but new to long range hunting and 28 Nosler.

I have once fired Nosler brass (fired in my rifle) and new ADG brass.

I think I want Redding dies, and my question is, will I be better served with bushing dies? I intend to loaded 195 Bergers exclusively in this rifle.

I have the type s full length Redding die, I also anneal and run them through a mandrel.
I personally think the bushing dies make it so you don't overwork the brass.

I would keep the brass separate but that's just me especially since it's two different manufactures.

I'm guessing you got your barrel cut for the 195s if you're going to be shooting them exclusively?

I've been liking Whidden Dies, I just buy one bushing and one expander mandrel for each cartridge. For bushing .003" under loaded neck diameter and .002" under bullet diameter for the mandrel. set it and forget it.

Did you buy the bushings sizes as you need them, or buy all the sizes for .284 Up front?
I just bought the two I needed, one for 26 brass necked up back when you couldn't get 28 brass and one later for 28 brass when I was able to buy it. I am running 4 thousandths neck tension and it's working very well for me, I probably would have gone 2-3 thou but one of the 28's is just over 8 pounds scoped and loaded and no brake so the recoil is awful and I worried about bullets pulling in recoil.

One other tip, make your first loads with the new ADG brass less than a full powder hunting load to "chamber size" them "gently". This step should increase their reload life.