Large rifle primer availability?

I just checked my vendors, none had large rifle of any description as of 0600, plenty of small rifle and small pistol.

I bought 5k Ginex SRP several months ago and use them in my SRP rifle cases, Petersen, Alpha & Lapua 308 & Creedmoor. They work pretty well, I usually use CCI 450 and BR4 and still have those but I've been using the Ginex for playing around.
I too got some cheap up here in Canada. Work in the little ppc , br calibers . I have tried them in my 6.5 creedmore with 129 match burners over a not near pressure load of N-150 . Three of the 10 I tested punched through primmers , they are way softer than CCI . Looks like I will still need to use the good ones in that gun

Been seeing Federal 210 and rem 9 1/2M. Often at Brunos as of late.
I am still looking for 215m though. It's getting better

210s and 215s are popping up all around. Not really hard to find, just difficult to adjust to the new price tags. Some of my Federal Gold Medal Match primers have a $39.00 price written on the side.

I managed to get a case (5000) of 210M from Grafs a couple of months ago. I don't like paying hazmat for a brick but got lucky. I use shootingbot.com as it covers most of the common popular and legit sites. I have also gotten the occasional Scheels notification but never been quick enough. I'm picky about my primers so haven't tried any of the new more plentiful off brands.
F210m seem to closely match CCI250s in my midsize magnums and I have plenty F215s for my 300 WM. F215s seem to be that least likely to be available from my observations.

Come on PEOPLE, have you not figured it out yet, the manufactures don not give a Rats *** about handloaders ,they are making tons of money on every lame excuse they can think of ,what ever they say I don't believe it, PURE GREED and nothing else, Its easy to lie than cut huge profits, you can talk till HELL freezes over and I still do not believe what they say , Pete

I have been looking for months. Placed my email to be notified with a number of large sites and not a peep. There is great availability of small rifle and pistol primers but no large rifle anywhere. Anyone have knowledge of what is going on? with the buy out of Federal I wonder what the future holds for availability and quality going forward.
Also sign up on shootingbot.

I heard that there is a company in Texas gearing up to make primers, but I've yet to see them on the market. I think that it is going to get worse. Powder manufacturers can't make gun powder because they can't get nitro cellulose China is the major manufacturer and they sell all or most of it to Russia. Some Powder manufacturers have stopped shipping powder. I say, get any components where ever you can. I don't see it improving in the near future, especially now that things are getting uglier in the middle east.

Well.
Haven't had an opportunity to try them for accuracy yet but so far they consistently go boom.
That's halfway there.
I still have a large amount of us made commercial primers but I can use the Ginex in my depredation loads. Haven't done it yet but that's one idea. I lose a lot of brass doing that. I also wanted to try them on primer pockets that have opened up in my 65/06 brass