I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side bar.....Trump was just acquitted on his second shame impeachment trial.
Now that's great news right there!
Thanks for sharing that.
And I am greatly appreciating your insight on this discussion. When I'm about to make a comment you and thankfully others chime in with the same thoughts I have but you articulate your thoughts much better than I.

One concern that we should all have is the fact that these pharmaceutical companies have all been granted immunity from lawsuits resulting from side effects caused by their vaccines. HUH? Oh, ok then, sign me up right away then, LOL.
One thing is for sure. They got a sweet deal. The US Government blessing and funding the widespread distribution of this shot guarantees the manufacturers the largest pool of test subjects for any medical cocktail ever released. So they avoid the normally much more complicated process and costly way of running a drug through medical test trials. Avoided that cost and straight to the profit stage - the end game.

If the drug manufacturers refused to make their drugs available without the government exempting them from future economic liability, maybe they don't even know with any certainty how this will play out in the long haul. I can't imagine how they could. Unleashing a new medical approach, after all.

I certainly appreciate those that do choose to get the injections. It will produce safety test results much faster than otherwise, and make my own decision a much more informed one.

Honestly, not all, but a number of the PhDs I've worked with, operated at a higher level in the atmosphere. Different. One had a mental breakdown in her 40s and could never again return to work. Surely can't able them as a whole. Some are well balanced and simply smarter at birth. Or came from wealth and studied hard and followed their priorities.

No matter that having been my observation, personal choice has nothing to do with the level of education. Insinuating we should play leapfrog behind those with a PhD after their name is maybe your way thru life. Just because someone allocated 8-12yrs of their life to University schooling doesn't mean I can agree with their belief system, or that they are without moments of poor choice and judgement. If anything, it tells me their priority system a bit different than the "average" human.

Just chuckling at the thought that Steve Jobs and Bill Gates both dropped out of college. Were they smarter than those that finished their PhDs? Answer in part, goes back to individual choice. Because it depends on one's priorities in life. Money, or the PhD. I respect both choices, but have my own priority system. 5yrs of college was all I could put up with.
Yep. Just because one is smart, has a high IQ or an advanced degree is no assurance that they will make wise or correct choices. For me the choice is simple, a higher risk of bad effects from the virus than from the vaccine. Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer chances.

Just got a Valentine's card from a friend. She finished High School at 15, Rice University at 18, and was doing graduate work at Columbia when she decided to go to medical school. She missed getting a perfect score on her US Medical Licensing Exam by 2 points, something I've never even heard of. She is a career M.D. epidemiologist, and has studied disease outbreaks for 40 years as a private contractor to state, federal, and tribal health departments. In other words, she does this for a living. Her husband is also an PhD epidemiologist and his specialty is...vaccines. And they HATE Big Pharma.

They both just received their 2nd doses. If you think you're smarter than her, you're wrong. ;)

Indoctrinated doesn't mean intelligent ....,

49DF6ED4-77F1-409A-9832-0E4A4B2EC387.jpeg

Yall all need to take an hour to watch Hand Skills vid above. If you want vindication for the views i and others on here have shared on this topic, WATCH IT.
This global takeover by the elites needs to be smashed and people need to be held accountable ! The lady interviewed has huge creditials in this field and plainly states there is no reason for a vaccine and that we need to go back to work and start living again. A lot of people need to be hung high on the court house square !

One part of the vid that really grabbed my attention is that military personnel that were vaccinated for the last covid flu strain in 06 have been having very serious covid19 symptoms ! Young , healthy people dying of covid19, not because of the virus, but because their immune system is overreacting to a virus, covid19, that isnt a dangerous virus for them otherwise ! That gets the mind rolling for me , on past claims on the severity of this virus .

I'm technology handicapped so maybe one of you guys could start a poll to see where most of the LRH group is.

1. Got the Covid vaccination or waiting to receive it
2. Will not accept a Covid vaccine ever
3. Waiting to see if the first million recipients grows a second head from the vaccination before I get mine.

BTW - my hunting buddy sais that the only downside of #3 is that you'll have another mouth to feed. 😁 😂😂

One thing is for sure. They got a sweet deal. The US Government blessing and funding the widespread distribution of this shot guarantees the manufacturers the largest pool of test subjects for any medical cocktail ever released. So they avoid the normally much more complicated process and costly way of running a drug through medical test trials. Avoided that cost and straight to the profit stage - the end game.

EXACTLY !

apologies for the use of memes but some folks can't transpose text to think and need colorful pictures to stimulate the cerebrum into motion, lol

DE3CD8E1-7501-4D46-A3D3-8153D783E78E.jpeg
7C02FD0A-61B8-4D64-90B0-1F272D66BA7B.jpeg

Looks likely that the serious victims of covid19 might just be the people that get a flu shot every year . I don't do flu vaccines for the record.
Now my conspiracy theory brain button has been pushed. Could it be that the so called covid19 vaccine is really designed to counteract the the effects previous vaccines have done to peoples immune system ? If that extremely knowledgable lady on the vid is aware of the reactions past vaccines are having on people who contract covid19 , it makes sense that the drug manufacturers are well aware too. Are they trying to fix or cover up past mistakes ? Or even by design ? Food for thought .........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.