I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hand Skills

Here is an interesting video - doctors from around the world conveying facts many of us have never heard before. I work in healthcare, and yes the last year has been crazy, but not for the reasons one might think. I have been encouraging, and participating in critical discussion with coworkers, and most of us have the feeling that only one side of the story is being featured in the media right now.

I am not an anti-vaxer. I believe in immunizations, and have received many in my life. I have always gone to a travel clinic and ensured my shots are up to date for whichever part of the world I may be visiting.

I have been learning a lot about Virology, and believe everyone has the right to INFORMED CONSENT. I'm not saying the vaccine is 'bad'. I believe there are some people for whom it will be a sensible choice, but at this time the data is lacking. I encourage everyone to review the vaccine trials, for me personally it raised more questions than answers.

My wife works in Healthcare and has had both her shots with no ill effects. I will be getting mine as soon as I am allowed to. That being said, neither of us would get it if we weren't past our child bearing years.

How do you know that to be true?

From my position (in a hospital), our statistics do not support your claim.

Please watch the video.
What position is that? From my position is the hospital as a physician I can tell you it is indeed gruesome. Our country has not seen suffering like this in 100 years. I can not think of a worse way to die for myself or someone I cared about than from covid.

I do not mean to be rude or argumentative, but you have stumbled across a fringe movement here. Mainstream medicine is not behind this because the overwhelming body of evidence is clear. It's not a political issue (I'm conservative), it's a fact vs fiction issue.

Just to paint a picture. The bodies are stored in refrigerated containers. People are waiting months to "collect" their loved ones because there so many bodies they can't take care of them all in a reasonable time frame.

What position is that? From my position is the hospital as a physician I can tell you it is indeed gruesome. Our country has not seen suffering like this in 100 years. I can not think of a worse way to die for myself or someone I cared about than from covid.

I do not mean to be rude or argumentative, but you have stumbled across a fringe movement here. Mainstream medicine is not behind this because the overwhelming body of evidence is clear. It's not a political issue (I'm conservative), it's a fact vs fiction issue.
Thank you for your considered reply. I welcome debate on the issue and only ask that you watch the video. When you say 'our country has not seen suffering like this in 100years', are you comparing the present pandemic to the Spanish flu? If so this will get interesting!

My title is Facility Operator. Refrigeration is in my purview.

Last edited:

Just to be a smart *** the Spanish flu was less than 100 years ago and was far far worse than this. I'm not saying either way the vaccine is bad i in fact think it's fine. But it's not as bad as many say. I know two people one close to me who had a hard time but know many more with very small issues if any. To be fair I'm just Messing with you as the Spanish flu is almost 100 years ago.
Gotta ask what area do you guys live. Out hospitals have seen very few certainly not overrun. Not even close that is spectrum in Grand Rapids Mi.

I think the biggest problem is to many people used this as a power grab and the inconsistency of the message and of course out right lies that nobody knows who to believe or trust and in the end I think that will cost more death and suffering than would have been if people were honest

Thank you for your considered reply. I welcome debate on the issue and only ask that you watch the video. When you say 'our country has not seen suffering like this in 100years', are you comparing the present pandemic to the Spanish flu? If so this will get interesting!

I am a Facility Operator.
I appreciate your willingness to discuss. Yes I would compare this to the Spanish flu. There are some big differences yes but I think this pandemic ranks up there with it. Kids will be learning about it in history class in the future I think.

I've seen bits and pieces of the video and will try to find some time to go back and watch it through.

I just want it to be known that most of this stuff is not accepted as fact by mainstream medicine before anyone makes important decisions based on it. I have no doubt these physicians feel passionately and believe it's true about what they say...and it's always important to discuss and make informed decisions.

Must add I think that people at great risk should indeed get it. I just can't get behind anti vaccine people in the broad term. Have they never seen what polio does to a child. Not to mention the main study that showed autism links was falsified. The doctor is in jail I believe.

I will not be on the vaccine list for quit awhile so I went out to the barn and dosed up with the ivermectin vitamin D, C and zinc I guess we will see what happens so far no ill effects if nothing changes I will do the second shot

Status
Not open for further replies.