How many NRL22 shooters do we have?

Nimrodmar10

I started shooting NRL22 Matches at my local range this Spring, and am really enjoying it. It's similar to Precision Rifle Series (PRS) but is limited to 22 LR rifles or Air Guns. Just wondering who here shoot the Matches and where you shoot.

You can get info at NRL22.COM . It's a nationwide organization now. I'm sure there's at least one monthly match in every state. I think we have 2 clubs in TN now.

I shot a couple matches when I was in NC. Then when I was in VA most of the matches were PRS22 based. Where I am now in NM, a NRL 22 just started. The second match is this month. I shot an outlaw 22 PRS style match in WV a couple times as well. I prefer centerfire PRS or NRL Hunter. But I do like NRL 22 because you can do it on 100yd ranges. The common increases in 22 with Rimx and Vudoo and getting to the point of consistent sub moa at 100 pushes even the 22 precision rifle sport to needing the NRL 22X and PRS 22 with stages well past 100 and out to the 4-500 yard range.

NRL22, PRS22 and NRLX22 are a ton of fun, especially if you're limited in centerfire options.
You can get info at NRL22.COM . It's a nationwide organization now. I'm sure there's at least one monthly match in every state. I think we have 2 clubs in TN now.
An even better way to find places to shoot in your area is by signing up for yourvfree Practiscore.com account. There you do not receive unwanted spam and can sign up to monitor an area or gun club, plus sign up for the match and squad.

I shoot NRL22. I am pretty bad at it but it is a lot of fun and just great to be out shooting.

My club hosts a match the first Saturday of the month on out 100 yard range.

I am shooting the match this Saturday in Colfax, WI.

Our 100 yard range is relatively free from wind so we are a little spoiled.

The only other time I shot at Colfax the wind was horrible.

I shot a couple matches when I was in NC. Then when I was in VA most of the matches were PRS22 based. Where I am now in NM, a NRL 22 just started. The second match is this month. I shot an outlaw 22 PRS style match in WV a couple times as well. I prefer centerfire PRS or NRL Hunter. But I do like NRL 22 because you can do it on 100yd ranges. The common increases in 22 with Rimx and Vudoo and getting to the point of consistent sub moa at 100 pushes even the 22 precision rifle sport to needing the NRL 22X and PRS 22 with stages well past 100 and out to the 4-500 yard range.
Where you at in NM? I heard the NRL Hunter match in Clovis was fantastic and tough

Recent Posts